Undisputed Gameplay Tyson Fury vs Muhammad Ali / Full release October 11, 2024 PS5 Xbox Series X|S, PC Steam

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

A little too late for me at this point.

I might still cop it later when the price starts tk drop but I'm in no rush to run out and get it.

Which is sad because when they initially started advertising it I couldn't wait for it to drop and would have been a guaranteed pre-order.

But with the way they've handled the roll out of this and apparent delays I don't really have faith in it being a great game.

I hope I'm proven wrong though.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor

I might still cop it later when the price starts tk drop but I'm in no rush to run out and get it.

Which is sad because when they initially started advertising it I couldn't wait for it to drop and would have been a guaranteed pre-order.

But with the way they've handled the roll out of this and apparent delays I don't really have faith in it being a great game.

Yep they lost me. I'll wait for it to hit gamepass or get super cheap

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The price will drop the second week of November (Target buy two get one free deal) That's when ill pick this up.