onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
All of the Dick and Eye Candy Go? What happend to our thread ladies?:angry:
8fc64ic.jpg

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
a tranny insurgent posted something, I hit that little triangle came back later to add some pics and it was gone.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
a tranny insurgent posted something, I hit that little triangle came back later to add some pics and it was gone.

Nooooooooooooo!

I posted something nice about you tower man :lol:

You, Ari O and Teb were at the top of my right click list :angry:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I saw the tranny attacks and thought they would just delete that bastards attention attempt....DAYUM IT TO HELL!

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
I saw the tranny attacks and thought they would just delete that bastards attention attempt....DAYUM IT TO HELL!

Trannies :hmm:

I am not a homophobe by any stretch, but damn if I don't feel like kicking some tranny ass right about now.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Oh I was trying to find out. I figured it was a tranny post thing. Generally the posts in the threads are deleted and not the thread itself. I hope I didn't do it accidentally.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
:lol::lol::lol:

Tough luck, ladies.
Well, at least y'all got to see what I was working with..:cool:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Oh I was trying to find out. I figured it was a tranny post thing. Generally the posts in the threads are deleted and not the thread itself. I hope I didn't do it accidentally.

can deleted threads be restored?

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor

Ok no biggie, I thought we were in trouble over here for having the male post their pic's:)

Ciel

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I just wanna know who was the cutie with the "Sake 2 Me" t shirt on with the sexy chin...