***** UFC MARATHON - Spike TV today (Saturday, October 1st)

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Fam',

Just like SPIKE did in August (the day prior to the commencement of ULTIMATE FIGHTER 2) they're runnin' another marathon.

It just started about 50 - 55 minutes ago, and locally (west coast of Canada) it's running from 1:00 - 9:00PM PST today. I'm taping it (for myself and my bro' who's overseas at the moment). Shit's good. I've been following season 2 so far, but have missed a bit. So it's some pretty good shit. Lined up the 8 hour tape and I'm lettin' it play. What their line-up looks like is as follows:

- UFC UNLEASHED (repeat broadcast with a compilation of fights including Hughes vs. Trigg / Franklin vs. Tanner / Hughes vs. Trigg part 2)

- Then they've got 6 episodes of ULTIMATE FIGHTER (I'm assuming they're all from season 2 so far)

- And then they've got the premiere episode of TNA IMPACT wrestling (for Spike, that is). So yeah ... line up your tapes.

* ALSO ... on Monday they're gonna be airing some more stuff. They're gonna have a repeat broadcast (from the sounds of things) of fights or "Ultimate Fight Night" featuring various fights from the guys from season 1 of Ultimate Fighter (including Leben vs. Koshcheck; pretty sure they've aired this special a few times over the past few months) ... and then an episode of TNA IMPACT wrestling (probably a repeat of tonight's premiere?) and then a new episode of the current 2nd season of Ultimate Fighter (which airs Monday nights, with repeats for everyone on Thursdays and Saturdays).