U.S. asking UN to investigate racism

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

There is some Nazi level type of shit happening in the U.S. for decades. I can't output anything due to the terrorism it will trigger from this bizarre belief system It has affected the response to COVID-19, war, and other calamities resulting in needless deaths.

Somebody needs to outright address this bizarre behavior. I won't go into detail for now, but it is some coping mechanism that white supremacists are using.

This is high level type of activity, not some random white supremacists/Karen that has gone crazy. It is a mental health crisis on a mass scale that needs to be addressed.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The minute a group gets ahold of nuclear weapons, advanced bioweapons, they need to be heavily scrutinized by international bodies. Based on what I have seen racism is a threat to human kind/world order, not just a minor nuisance to a group trying to get a hotel room.

Racial mental health should be assessed every fucking month.

Not every group will overtly disclose their beliefs, due to the consequences it would cause. Many times it will be masked as something else. If anything they will appear outwardly diverse, yet develop coping mechanism.