Tupac Shakur

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man crush??? You keep revisting this old ass thread and commenting in it. Go outside and get some fresh air you weird bitch. This is a no stalking zone faggit.

stop quoting me Bussy Nigga, It's yo pussy ass in here qouting me and dreaming about being tupacs personal fluffer.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
stop quoting me Bussy Nigga, It's yo pussy ass in here qouting me and dreaming about being tupacs personal fluffer.

It's a fact that only faggits use that word. No straight male would ever refer to any part of a male's body as pussy.

Bussy is a mash up of the words boy and pussy used to refer to a man's anus. While it is not clear who the original creator was, the word was coined and primarily used be members of the LGBTQ+ community and has been used since 1992.Nov 29, 2022

Go away faggit

images

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a fact that only faggits use that word. No straight male would ever refer to any part of a male's body as pussy.

Bussy is a mash up of the words boy and pussy used to refer to a man's anus. While it is not clear who the original creator was, the word was coined and primarily used be members of the LGBTQ+ community and has been used since 1992.Nov 29, 2022

Go away faggit

images

whatever you say Lil bussy boy.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
still quoting me? Yeah, you sweeter than Kool Aid Bussy Boy

Go away faggit

images

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
we know you understand what you are and we also understand the definition and that's the exact reason why your Bussy Boy dreaming of being Tupacs toy.

Bussy Boy knows exactly what year they started calling him Bussy. Has it really been 30 plus years for you???

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

They call you Kool on the streets cause you sweet and love man meat.

Last edited: