Trumps metric for opening up the US again. SMFH Come the fuck on

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn... This aint a dream hungh??? This is seriously our leader in a time of crisis... Obama aint gonna come back and say some smooth shit??? This really is it???... :smh:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Does not want to test, then was shamed into testing again. When everyone is tested then there can be a discussion for opening the country back up. If he would have took it seriously at least by Feb he could be a month away. His overall lack of flaws in his character are not leadership compatible. Anyone who says different favors barbarism.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: I just need him to convince enough goofy cacs to risk their lives to keep shit going so I can keep hidden away. See you whenever that vaccine hits.

You know that is exactly what is going to happen. We are only about a few weeks removed from dumb ass cacs purposely congregating in large numbers to show that it was just the flu. :smh: This was a fucking governor who deleted the shit after it didn't go the way he thought...

A5YLET4EBFCL3BFOKGUVCV4JFA.png

While these dumb ass red state cacs prepare to follow trump like fucking lemmings off a cliff , Wife and I have been working from home for damn near a month now and will continue to do so...

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When he's talking I turn the channel. Trump like that one homie you know who lies about everything, just little simple shit they will lie about. All the homies know he's lying but for whatever reason he lies anyway. :smh:
Used to have a friend like that growing up until my crew just cut him off. We used to work in a grocery store as teens and got a 3% raise one year instead of the measly 1%, dude went off bragging to our families we got a 10% raise for no damn reason.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Dude is delusional if he thinks people are going to hit up the malls/restaurants in droves...because he said so. No vaccine, no economy. Shit's that simple.
I think he's more concerned with resort hotels and all the business that dovetail with the resort hotels, airlines, restaurants, entertainment venues, etc...but mostly resort hotels.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Look at the cacs dying compared to the non cacs dying.

What is your problem?
:confused: Yo, I know people are dying from this and it will be because of DIFFERENT reasons as far as behavior is concerned.

You ain't going to find black people dying for this to prove a fucking political point. That shit ain't happening. These cacs are lining up to die for the politics of the situation. Good fucking luck trying to get black people to voluntarily die for the economy, flag, and apple pie. That's straight cac shit. And Trump about to play that tune.

The problems in the inner city are going to be completely different if we are talking about deaths related to BEHAVIOR.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Used to have a friend like that growing up until my crew just cut him off. We used to work in a grocery store as teens and got a 3% raise one year instead of the measly 1%, dude went off bragging to our families we got a 10% raise for no damn reason.
Lol yeah bruh they just lie about everything, thing is our homie was cool as fuck but he lied all the time about anything. Like you said lying about that raise and you like how you lie about that when all the homies know for a fact that it's a lie.. :lol:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Dude is delusional if he thinks people are going to hit up the malls/restaurants in droves...because he said so. No vaccine, no economy. Shit's that simple.

People are dumb as fuck . Follow some of the twitter timelines . You have his supporters talking about they want this over and want to work and go out. These idiot fucks repeat everything he tells them. I say let them out , I hope they all die

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

It really is that simple. 2020 is cooked. It's over.

You're giving average people way to much credit and you're clearly not considering people who are having financial problems the longer this goes on.

The average person is only saying they wouldn't go out for recreational activities because everything is shut down and people are generally followers. Think about the people who you know who post positive memes but don't live by them. Lets not forget all the women and men who claim they always use condoms when not in a relationship or they'll never cheat if they get married. It all sounds good but most people are just trying to fit in to what they believe the correct social trend/norm is.

As soon as the go a head to open up bars is ok, the narrative is going to turn into be safe and make sure to wear your ppe while partying. After a few more weeks, people will find reasons to not wear it not limited to it's too hot for that shit. Soon after very few people will be wearing anything unless some new super strain appears that infects and kill within a few hours or days.

Another thing is working from home is a luxury and not the norm for the majority of people. I worked for a manufacturing company for years and my job was to support operational teams. My team played an important role however operations is what brought in the money and kept me a job. In the event like we are currently facing were demand for our products would decrease, I know there would be a high chance my job would be at risk way before someone from operations. Working from home may keep me safe short term but new issues arise that could be just as impactful on my everyday life.

My main point is we are all a part of the same ecosystem and something that isn't impacting you today may be at you door step the longer this goes on. It doesn't matter how much money you have saved up, how great of a job you have, your level of education or how responsible you believe you are. Second humans are just animals and we don't always think rationally.A big Part of people human is socializing, so people are more than likely to give in to their base instincts especially if the danger isn't immediately apparent.

King Mob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So people swear we're waiting for a vaccine - anyone on here, say 28+, how many vaccines have been introduced in your lifetime?? People talking like science is coming up with permanent solutions all the time...

jremi

Rising Star
Registered
Have y'all seen the measures the Chinese put in place in order to reopen Wuhan? They have an app that is linked to everyone's identity with a grading system. So basically, they have police and soldiers posted everywhere that check to see if you are green lit to travel. If you are graded yellow or red then take yo ass back home. This is coupled with health screeners everywhere taking everyone's temperatures all the time.

Something near that could never be done here. So yeah, if physical distancing doesn't bring down infection levels close to nil or there isn't a viable treatment or vaccine I can't see this bih opening up anytime soon.