TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh yes, Miss Cannon, please dismiss this case please do that…… people please look at the video you see why I want her to dismiss this case.

Maybe, maybe not! Seems the biggest thing with all of these cases and the ones pending is assuming Trump runs and loses then he has no where to hide pending the outcome of these cases.

But if he runs and could very well win. Then the outcomes are pointless while he’s in office.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

smith-cannon-trump-composite-768x402.jpg

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep Amber stepped into it right now and it’s going to be very hard for her to get out of this crap. she is a fucking airhead. I felt sorry for her at one point after the Kanye West debacle but right now I do not feel sorry for her anymore and I still hate Kanye West

Yeah, ok, she got a phat ass & that's all it takes for niggas to forget they black

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Based on what? What Trump told you? FOH
Based on the fact that they have to prove the hush money payment was made in furtherance of the campaign. There’s a reasonable defense that one can make to a jury that the money was paid because he didn’t want his wife to know he was screwing a hooker. Or the money was paid because he didn’t want his children to know he was screwing a hooker. Or the money was paid because he didn’t want to be embarrassed in front of the World, knowing he was screwing a hooker. There are so many other reasons for making the payment that reasonable doubt is everywhere. The only thing they have to rest their hat on with regard to the payment being made in furtherance of the campaign is Cohen who made an absolute horrible witness.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Based on the fact that they have to prove the hush money payment was made in furtherance of the campaign. There’s a reasonable defense that one can make to a jury that the money was paid because he didn’t want his wife to know he was screwing a hooker. Or the money was paid because he didn’t want his children to know he was screwing a hooker. Or the money was paid because he didn’t want to be embarrassed in front of the World, knowing he was screwing a hooker. There are so many other reasons for making the payment that reasonable doubt is everywhere. The only thing they have to rest their hat on with regard to the payment being made in furtherance of the campaign is Cohen who made an absolute horrible witness.
the prosecution showed how the payment reimbursement method to Cohen was illegal.

they showed how records were falsified.

they presented a squeaky clean witness who testified that the payment was exclusively for swinging the 2016 election.

the jury doesnt like how Trump is sleeping and farting in court.

what trial have you been following?

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe, maybe not! Seems the biggest thing with all of these cases and the ones pending is assuming Trump runs and loses then he has no where to hide pending the outcome of these cases.

But if he runs and could very well win. Then the outcomes are pointless while he’s in office.
That we are even still considering the chance that he could win is the most disappointing thing I can think of at the moment.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

200w.gif

Rain1

Star
Registered
the prosecution showed how the payment reimbursement method to Cohen was illegal.

they presented a squeaky clean witness who testified that the payment was exclusively for swinging the 2016 election.

Plus Don Jr referred to the jury as a bunch clowns recently.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

No one is watching the trial unless you are in the courtroom. I listen a little to CNN on my commute, but mostly listen to audio books.

From what I have heard, falsifying records is not enough. Falsifying the record has to be for the purpose of concealing or furthering another crime. The other crime in this case is a Federal campaign crime of failing to report a campaign expense.

What expense? The expense of making a hush money payment IN FURTHERANCE OF THE CAMPAIGN because if it was spent in furtherance of the campaign then it must be reported as a campaign expense, which it was not.

I didn't hear about this witness. "they presented a squeaky clean witness who testified that the payment was exclusively for swinging the 2016 election."

Who was that?

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If ya'll dont stop trying to jinx everything.. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope that muhufucka has a heart attack and dies....that would solve all this shit and be less of a burden on the system....

But, I call'em like I see'em and I abide by the Wire, "If you go after the King, you best not miss."

No case should go to trial against this muhfucka unless it is a slam dunk, like Fannie's case is. SLAM DUNK. Because if they lose this one, ya'll can't even imagine the momentum and motivation it will give his voters......and I can just hear that muthafucka now.......witch hunt, persecution, crooked Biden (even though Biden ain't got shitt to do with the prosecution).....it will go on and on right up to election day.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
No one is watching the trial unless you are in the courtroom. I listen a little to CNN on my commute, but mostly listen to audio books.

From what I have heard, falsifying records is not enough. Falsifying the record has to be for the purpose of concealing or furthering another crime. The other crime in this case is a Federal campaign crime of failing to report a campaign expense.

What expense? The expense of making a hush money payment IN FURTHERANCE OF THE CAMPAIGN because if it was spent in furtherance of the campaign then it must be reported as a campaign expense, which it was not.

I didn't hear about this witness. "they presented a squeaky clean witness who testified that the payment was exclusively for swinging the 2016 election."

Who was that?
Watching a trial is not limited to seeing it unfold before your eyes. Following a trial is the same as watching it.

Falsifying records is not enough on its own. But falsifying them while trying to swing an election is part of the criminal act.

That third paragraph was gobbledegook. I dont even know how to address it.

If you haven't heard about Hope Hicks im questioning your veracity, mayne.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Who was that?

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Watching a trial is not limited to seeing it unfold before your eyes. Following a trial is the same as watching it.

Falsifying records is not enough on its own. But falsifying them while trying to swing an election is part of the criminal act.

That third paragraph was gobbledegook. I dont even know how to address it.

If you haven't heard about Hope Hicks im questioning your veracity, mayne.

Following is not nearly the same as watching in person....IMHO. You have not opportunity to judge a witnesses demeanor, and presence and credibility for your self. So we are in the same boat.

The third paragraph that you don't know how to address is the heart of the case and the basis of the case's weakness.

You are correct, falsifying records is not enough. Although that is a crime, it is a misdemeanor. But if falsifying the record is done for the purpose of trying to conceal or further another crime, then it is a felony. In this case, it is alleged the falsifying of the record was done in furtherance of committing a federal campaign violation. If the hush money was paid to further the campaign, then it should have been reported as a campaign expense, if it was not, then that is crime. That is the 'other' crime that has to be proved to make this a felony.

So: 1. Records were falsified (crime 1); and,
2. in furtherance of committing a campaign finance crime (crime 2).

The second crime is the one that is difficult to prove for the reasons already stated.

Hope Hicks talked about catch and kill....she talked about the concern about bad stories, but she had nothing to add as to the purpose of the hush money payment as far as I know...and that video didn't say that she did.