Trump goes on Fox News says Living in Black cities is like living in Hell. Mentions Oakland.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Hell you say?

The median price of homes currently listed in Oakland is $669,000 while the median price of homes that sold is $684,500. The median rent price in Oakland is $2,997, which is lower than the San Francisco-Oakland-Hayward Metro median of $3,300.

bf4bd393c30764308fc3a0e151e6beca.jpg

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
See this is what gets me. One moment you have posters (and a lot black folk in general) who want to paint the narrative that black folk are mostly poor and live in dire straits. The mintue some white person paints the same picture, then its...we aint mostly poor and we don't mostly live in dire straights.

tenor.gif

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Very serious. It was just not too long ago in the thread about paying rent during this epidemic that a poster was making the case that black people are mostly dirt poor, or just above dirt poor. I see this theme often repeated. That, and the theme of the media ignoring black on black crime. Then when the media does reporting on black on black crime. People get upset about it. We have to be consistent and not all over the place when it's convenient.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“I voted for him, and he’s the one who’s doing this,” Minton told Mazzei. “I thought he was going to do good things. He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting.”

And THIS why I keep quoting Obi Wan saying about fools following fools are bigger fools.

Trumps not the problem - it's his supporters who I side-eye.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
See this is what gets me. One moment you have posters (and a lot black folk in general) who want to paint the narrative that black folk are mostly poor and live in dire straits. The mintue some white person paints the same picture, then its...we aint mostly poor and we don't mostly live in dire straights.

tenor.gif
Well a know a lot of us who can't afford to live here any longer.
Unless you're a DJ/producer :)hmm:) lol.
I know mad people 5-6 deep in a 2 bed room. Renting a closet sized room for $1600 and pissing in a bucket.
Else we done got gentrified out to cities 50+ miles away (Stockton, Modesto, Tracy, Antioch).

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif

The difference is context.

When people in the community say it the message is "this is how the country has failed the community."

When Trump says it the message is "this is how the community failed the country."

If the community gets people to buy into the narrative it can lead to a bigger share of resources.

If Trump can get enough people to buy into that narrative he can justify sending in military shock troops to 'restore law and order'.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
The polls are driving him bonkers. He doesnt realize that the people who get off on this shit are already blindly loyal to his campaign and aint going no where. He aint helping his numbers going full retard like this. Scary thing is if hes going this ridiculous in June, what the fuck will he be willing to pull by September? :smh:

Man, can you imagine the shit he's doing to pull after he loses the election?... he's gonna try to burn everything down before January :smh:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Then when the media does reporting on black on black crime. People get upset about it.

Because "black on black" crime is not a real thing. It's a media invention. Black people kill other black people at the same rate that white people kill other white people. People kill people that they know and live around. In a highly segregated society like the U.S., people kill people like themselves.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of the polls have him losing to Biden by about 12 points, so he needs major deplorable turnout. He's going back to his 2016 playbook of speaking directly to the racists across America very plainly, without dog whistles, to ensure that even the dumbest of them understand how hateful he is and where he stands.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Because "black on black" crime is not a real thing. It's a media invention. Black people kill other black people at the same rate that white people kill other white people. People kill people that they know and live around. In a highly segregated society like the U.S., people kill people like themselves.
Dude what does it being real or not have to do with people being mad that it's not being reported, then getting mad when it is?

Did you even read what I wrote because you just completely changed the context of what I wrote.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Dude what does it being real or not have to do with people being mad that it's not being reported, then getting mad when it is?

Did you even read what I wrote because you just completely changed the context of what I wrote.

What you wrote isn't factually correct. What you are writing literally doesn't exist. "Black on black crime" is a media invention. You can't report on something that doesn't exist.

And people aren't mad about crime being reported. They're mad about Trump calling entire fucking cities shitholes when they aren't. How dense are you?

There are small WHITE towns all over the country with worse crime rates than all those mentioned large cities with large black populations.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
The difference is context.

When people in the community say it the message is "this is how the country has failed the community."

When Trump says it the message is "this is how the community failed the country."

If the community gets people to buy into the narrative it can lead to a bigger share of resources.

If Trump can get enough people to buy into that narrative he can justify sending in military shock troops to 'restore law and order'.
He did say that people come up to him saying those things (I know he's a liar).

Regardless you can't put that out into the world and then when someone says the same thing. You get mad...
It's mix messsage.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man, can you imagine the shit he's doing to pull after he loses the election?... he's gonna try to burn everything down before January :smh:
Hes winging it man. Cat shit on BLM, and advocated for the return of stop and frisk. The wall flopped, the economy flopped, and repeal and replace flopped.. Hes shit out of ideas and has no agenda to run on so he is left to going full blown George Wallace. I wouldnt be surprised if he quits man.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
What you wrote isn't factually correct. What you are writing literally doesn't exist. "Black on black crime" is a media invention. You can't report on something that doesn't exist.

And people aren't mad about crime being reported. They're mad about Trump calling entire fucking cities shitholes when they aren't. How dense are you?

There are small WHITE towns all over the country with worse crime rates than all those mentioned large cities with large black populations.
Ok you are just going create your own narrative out of what I wrote (that cac shit). Well have a good time with that conversation by yourself.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Hes winging it man. Cat shit on BLM, and advocated for the return of stop and frisk. The wall flopped, the economy flopped, and repeal and replace flopped.. Hes shit out of ideas and has no agenda to run on so he is left to going full blown George Wallace. I wouldnt be surprised if he quits man.

Dude is completely out of ideas....he just said fuck it... I'm going back to 2016 and doing the exact same thing again... dude was on Hannity last night saying he's gonna lose because people don't "love him like they should".

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the more reason that once he loses this Presidential campaign the courts have to drop on him like vultures, and devour his bloated carcass. "Lock him up! Lock him up!" If they don't ... he will be on TV every fucking day, he will be tweeting every fucking day, he will be still do his rallies, and will be anointing a successor to his fuckery that will run for Congress, run for the Senate and the Presidency.

Even putting him in jail is only a temporary stop gap to the nonsense that his base and like minded Republican leaders will carry out IF Biden doesn't do a whole lot of good things in his first term to distract the Trump hoards from the hate they have in their souls.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
All the more reason that once he loses this Presidential campaign the courts have to drop on him like vultures, and devour his bloated carcass. "Lock him up! Lock him up!" If they don't ... he will be on TV every fucking day, he will be tweeting every fucking day, he will be still do his rallies, and will be anointing a successor to his fuckery that will run for Congress, run for the Senate and the Presidency.

Even putting him in jail is only a temporary stop gap to the nonsense that his base and like minded Republican leaders will carry out IF Biden doesn't do a whole lot of good things in his first term to distract the Trump hoards from the hate they have in their souls.
If Trump loses (especially bigly). I think he'll have a heart attack from the rejection. Look how bad he looked after coming from Tulsa.:lol::lol:

Last edited:

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Trump loses (especially bigly). I think he'll have an heart attack from the rejection. Look how bad he looked after coming from Tulsa.:lol::lol:
If he's gonna croak ... let it happen behind bars. His followers need to see their leader brought back down to Earth. I can't wait for the book by his niece to drop in July ... His hair might fall out, or he might pull it out. lol

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
Very serious. It was just not too long ago in the thread about paying rent during this epidemic that a poster was making the case that black people are mostly dirt poor, or just above dirt poor. I see this theme often repeated. That, and the theme of the media ignoring black on black crime. Then when the media does reporting on black on black crime. People get upset about it. We have to be consistent and not all over the place when it's convenient.

The issue is that there are poor Blacks who live in these cities AND they are having a hard time paying rent but there is gentrification so to say that these are Living Hells is completely a mischaracterization of cities that were once in dire straits but are far from it today.