Trump Accuses Jan. 6 Panel Of Going After ‘Children’ For Contacting 40-Year-Old Ivanka

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Biden didn't try to over throw the government. This is not a Biden thread. MAGA

The same government that don’t give a fuck about you if you’re black. The same government that refused to pay reparations to blacks. The government could careless about blacks and has shown it for centuries.

I think it’s cowardly to not call out Biden since you voted for him. It’s cowardly not to criticize this dude when you put him in office but has made other groups his priority.

He placed LGBT over you. He gave Asians a crime bill and money. He wanted to give illegals reparations. He have some afghans instant access to the United States. He also just sent 300 million dollars over to Afghanistan.

Biden all of sudden has amnesia when it comes to black Americans. But you dudes just want to stay focused on Trump who’s not even in office anymore. Biden’s laws are affecting you now not Trump so it’s fucking cowardly

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He didn't feel that way when The Exonerated Five were 13, 15 and 16 years old in the summer of 1989 and he called for the death penalty to be re-instated in New York State after had been subjected to torture techniques and BEFORE they were even tried...
That MUTHAFUCKIN PART!

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
The same government that don’t give a fuck about you if you’re black. The same government that refused to pay reparations to blacks. The government could careless about blacks and has shown it for centuries.

I think it’s cowardly to not call out Biden since you voted for him. It’s cowardly not to criticize this dude when you put him in office but has made other groups his priority.

He placed LGBT over you. He gave Asians a crime bill and money. He wanted to give illegals reparations. He have some afghans instant access to the United States. He also just sent 300 million dollars over to Afghanistan.

Biden all of sudden has amnesia when it comes to black Americans. But you dudes just want to stay focused on Trump who’s not even in office anymore. Biden’s laws are affecting you now not Trump so it’s fucking cowardly

Fuck outta here with that MAGA shit. Trump lost the case to give illegals money. The hate crime bill addresses all races not just Asians and nobody got money. Afghans who aided US troops got immigration favors. Stop with the bullshit.

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Just say you Su
Republican outrage is always bullshit.

No one is targeting her randomly. She worked at the damn White House.
and which by the way - was not even qualified for

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do you all focus so much on Trump and not Biden??? Biden is doing a lot of slick shit behind the scenes but you stay focused on somebody’s who not even in office anymore???? It makes no sense at all.

You put him in office so let’s hear the great things Biden is doing for the people who he thanked for putting him in office. We know what he’s done for others so let’s hear what he’s done for you?
Aye Megge I got some MLB official knee pads you can put on next time you Suckin Trumps Dick
Foh

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Fuck outta here with that MAGA shit. Trump lost the case to give illegals money. The hate crime bill addresses all races not just Asians and nobody got money. Afghans who aided US troops got immigration favors. Stop with the bullshit.

The Asian hate crime bill affected all races? If it did then why isn’t authorities going after that bitch who lied on Emmit Till? All these other hate crimes against blacks are not served with justice. All these police killings rarely get justice.

I would like to see where in the bill it affected all races. Cause, the left wing media are making blacks the boogeymen of hate crimes again Asians as you make Trump and the republicans the boogeymen.

Again you a fucking coward focusing on someone who has no presidential power and avoiding the one now who does. Biden aint going against police and you have no George Floyd or lynching bill.

This is why nobody respects you clowns cause all you’re about is symbolism. Symbolism is more valuable than actual tangi

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
The Asian hate crime bill affected all races? If it did then why isn’t authorities going after that bitch who lied on Emmit Till? All these other hate crimes against blacks are not served with justice. All these police killings rarely get justice.

I would like to see where in the bill it affected all races. Cause, the left wing media are making blacks the boogeymen of hate crimes again Asians as you make Trump and the republicans the boogeymen.

Again you a fucking coward focusing on someone who has no presidential power and avoiding the one now who does. Biden aint going against police and you have no George Floyd or lynching bill.

This is why nobody respects you clowns cause all you’re about is symbolism. Symbolism is more valuable than actual tangi

You are a dumb ass coon. Fuck you even here? Take yo dumb ass to a MAGA rally or some shit.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
You are a dumb ass coon. Fuck you even here? Take yo dumb ass to a MAGA rally or some shit.

Thats all u can say bitch. You can’t logically answer my questions. I came at you with simple questions that make sense. It’s stupid focusing somebody who doesn’t have presidential power but avoiding the same one who you put in office who now has presidential power. So, you can’t complain about Trump cause your man is in so why hasn’t Biden came through for blacks since he been in for a whole year????

It shows all you care about is symbolism. Just like with Obama. He been in office 8 years and avoided the black community but helped everybody else. Blacks were getting genocided by police and Obama did nothing. Obama showed his annoyance with black people all of the time.

But Name callings is when you thrown in the towel. You know what I’m saying is right. You too pussy to demand anything from Biden and the Democrats who have the House so you use Trump as your scapegoat like a fucking coward.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Thats all u can say bitch. You can’t logically answer my questions. I came at you with simple questions that make sense. It’s stupid focusing somebody who doesn’t have presidential power but avoiding the same one who you put in office who now has presidential power. So, you can’t complain about Trump cause your man is in so why hasn’t Biden came through for blacks since he been in for a whole year????

It shows all you care about is symbolism. Just like with Obama. He been in office 8 years and avoided the black community but helped everybody else. Blacks were getting genocided by police and Obama did nothing. Obama showed his annoyance with black people all of the time.

But Name callings is when you thrown in the towel. You know what I’m saying is right. You too pussy to demand anything from Biden and the Democrats who have the House so you use Trump as your scapegoat like a fucking coward.