Transformers 2.. saw it.. plot holes up for debate....

Fistakuffz

Chasing Campers Around Camp Crystal Lake
Registered
it came out the 19th here, saw it Saturday...it was good........

but there were some inconsistencies that kinda pissed me off....

*SPOILER ALERT*

Blackout (the helicopter),Jazz and Brawl (the tank) are back but they don't offer an explanation seeing as to how they "died" in the 1st joint...ok maybe Ratchet put Jazz back together after being ripped in two but after you see the turning point in the middle of the movie you wonder why he couldn't do the same for another character (i don't want to ruin it).

Then Devastator is on top of the pyramid fuckin shit up but they switch to a battle scene and Longhaul (the dump truck) is fighting somewhere else. that one could be easy to explain maybe it was just another robot who uses a dump truck as his form but why have 2 dump trucks??

when you guys see it can you explain that shit to me

the fight scenes were better filmed they pulled back so you could see the action. ........

and OPTIMUS IS WHUPPIN ASS...:yes:....seriously WHUPPIN ASS!

Devilstrider

Rising Star
OG Investor
Blackout (the helicopter),Jazz and Brawl (the tank) are back but they don't offer an explanation seeing as to how they "died" in the 1st joint...ok maybe Ratchet put Jazz back together after being ripped in two but after you see the turning point in the middle of the movie you wonder why he couldn't do the same for another character (i don't want to ruin it).

Maybe because it time to repair jazz. How many years passed between this and the last movie? I pretty sure if a autobot got really fucked up there was no way ratchet could have fixed him in the time and continue holding back the decepticons. Its war time for them and they had bigger priorities.

Tyler_Durden

Star
Registered
I see what you're saying.

I jus got back from watchin the film, honestly, I didn't think it was very good.

Film was too long, they went on some terminator 3 type shit for no explainable reason in the middle, parts were like pirates of the carribean and... dunno man, as far as the whole arc goes there was no need to have this second film..

The Gentlemen

Star
Registered
To those that have seen the movie quick question, how is the constructicons and Devastator used?
Meaning, even with the numerous changes made, do you feel they used them and him in the right light and did the characters any justice.

Tyler_Durden

Star
Registered
To those that have seen the movie quick question, how is the constructicons and Devastator used?
Meaning, even with the numerous changes made, do you feel they used them and him in the right light and did the characters any justice.

For my money no... I didn't like their use in the plot, can't say more without giving most of the plot away.

IMDATDUDE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Grindor, an MH-53 Pave Low helicopter, and Scorponok, his minion. After the events of the 2007 film Scorponok hid in the desert, repaired his tail and, with Blackout dead, he is now teaming up with a new character who is virtually a clone of his previous partner, only differentiated by his lighter paint job and slightly different head model.

Looked up the robots in this film and this is what it said or did they actually call him Blackout in the film?

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it came out the 19th here, saw it Saturday...it was good........

but there were some inconsistencies that kinda pissed me off....

*SPOILER ALERT*

Then Devastator is on top of the pyramid fuckin shit up but they switch to a battle scene and Longhaul (the dump truck) is fighting somewhere else. that one could be easy to explain maybe it was just another robot who uses a dump truck as his form but why have 2 dump trucks??

when you guys see it can you explain that shit to me

the fight scenes were better filmed they pulled back so you could see the action. ........

and OPTIMUS IS WHUPPIN ASS...:yes:....seriously WHUPPIN ASS!
:confused: whoa, whoa, wait hold up

:confused:

Jazz is back?!? He actually shows up in the movie? I read the comic adaptation and he didn't show up all. So was the actor that voiced Jazz in the first one(it was the bruh that played Eddie Winslow in Family Matters) name show up in the credits?