Tiffany Henyard Exclusive Interview

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I watched the interview, I only started getting involved until I saw her using law enforcement to raise revenue from unpaid parking tickets and heard black businesses complaining about a politician being a nuisance/corruption/criminality with them. One of the ways WS escape culpability for mass incarceration is claiming their is some profit seeking motive or to raise revenue/meet a budget shortfall. TH could be cosigning/dog whistling to them behind the scenes for a lucrative opportunity.

I heavily discount the fools I noted below that are covert right wing agents in the black community providing racial cover and chiming in about fraud. I am all too familar with their weak tactics because they have brazenly tried it on me without success.

Many of these politicians don't have any business acumen or understand financial statements, so they end up ruining their cities financially. She made a couple of ill informed statements about what adds to the deficits, I think these CPA firms should provide basic financial management training and certification to these politician. This could enhance their candidacy to me as a voter they know what is going. The auditor or accountant can advise the mayor, but she can terminate them at her leisure. They may not fully communicate their work to the nuisance politician and hand hold them to explain everything fully.

Anthony Brian Logan
Black Conservative Perspective
Tariq Nasheed
Boyce Watkins
Chawanne Burns
Walter Lee Hampton
Candace Owens
Tommy Sotamayor
Marc Lamont Hill
JT Pocket Watcher

I call this returning to home base, where they bring them on Fox to boost their channels. The right has figured out the best approach with us is to have outreach like this, rather than having a person on their network. Many of them have similar covert messaging that mimics what Fox white hosts are saying. They provide racial cover for the right wing on many controversial issues and as a result, become well paid.

Many of their message are similar to what Fox is saying that black areas are crime ridden, again providing racial cover to Fox. I unsubscribed from many of them after awhile, I might as well watch Fox or Newsmax.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This guy conflicting with her is taking the right approach that is on the Board of Trustees, you need your guard up at all times. These black women can't see you relaxed around them. They will trade you off in a second.

By going on the offensive, she is fighting to defend herself. Instead of scheming with your white accuser with some false rape charge.

maxresdefault.jpg

KH-COMPOSITE-US-OPRAH-1.jpg