Ti Vs fat joe wtf is this Nicca on

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
T.I can start that shit up if he wants too and see what happens.....No one listened to the south cause it was so different and thanks to the internet everyone dresses,sounds and even looks the same.

ATL has blurred that line that divided the south,west and eastcoast,you can be down there and be from anywhere and fit in with no problems.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I use to listen to outkast and when I went to freaknik I got it. And started listening to pastor troy and ghetto mAfia.
but what this Nicca dont get is the game travels. It started In ny theN the west got it and then ny got it back and then the south got it And eventually it’ll move again.

TNazT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
T.I. is right. I remember the days the south didn't get the respect from the east, at all. The point he made about Eightball & MJG is 100% the truth. They were ahead of their time and still don't get their just due. Comin' Out Hard is a certified classic. I sometimes would wonder what east coast cats thought about that album because I thought it deserved waaaayyy more hype than it got.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember the days the south didn't get the respect from the east, at all.
Why bring it up now?we've all seen where this can go and is T.I prepared for that again?
It started in NYC,a place with 8million people,do you think they will run out of talent any time soon?You don't have to bow down but respect it,you do what you do because of them even if it's a popular thing done in the south.

The same goes for people who say shit like "HipHop has no color" which is a lie because it does,it's black,another form of black culture that was looked down apon but now it's normal everyday shit that everyone does to some degree.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Since ti wants to go against a king of New York so bad. I say he do a verzuz with tekashi. :roflmao:
fuxk it. Snitch Vs snitch

TNazT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It started in NYC,a place with 8million people,do you think they will run out of talent any time soon?You don't have to bow down but respect it,you do what you do because of them even if it's a popular thing done
it goes both ways tho. and there are more people in the south vs. ny, ijs. just because something started somewhere doesn't mean it won't move & evolve. all I know is people just need keep it real respectful all the way around.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it goes both ways tho. and there are more people in the south vs. ny, ijs. just because something started somewhere doesn't mean it won't move & evolve. all I know is people just need keep it real respectful all the way around.
It always moved and will always move. That’s basically what happened with the pac and biggie. But where does the south get the disrespect part. Even if you was from ny you wouldn’t get respected if you was wack.
shit diddy was getting killed by New Yorkers when he was rocking them shiny suits. That’s why dmx blew up.