dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
she got a whole new face

giphy.gif

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
No wonder dudes be waking up to a different women wearing a mask that aren't who they are behind it! :lol:

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't know what that is on the left in the still shot, but I been with enough women to know that make-up don't make a big nose small..... that's called rhinoplasty and requires a licensed doctor to do it

i watched the whole vid just to see that
it's the same broad doing her witchery
she could have stopped at 5 min and i would buy her a drink
but she kept going
there are at least 20 layers on her face

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She'd make a great spy, with her ability to transform her face with makeup. She transformed into what appeared to be a totally different person.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She'd make a great spy, with her ability to transform her face with makeup. She transformed into what appeared to be a totally different person.
Spies can’t be spies with just a face. The parts we didn’t see might just be as disheveled as her face before the make up. BBW type spy..:D

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've always been a fan of no make up or very little makeup chicks. Aside from the obvious transformation like in the vid....just the yuck factor of all that fucking gunk on her face, on your pillow, etc.

You hear about some older women having been married for 40 years and they been waking up 2 hours earlier than their husband the whole time so they could "put their face on"....wtf. imagine being married for years and not knowing what your wife looks like...

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
She should start a business and cater to butterfaces.
She can save MOFOs alotta money from buying paper bags.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Damn.

Wifey be in the mirror for like 5 minutes. She put on cocoa butter.

Wave the baby hair around her edges.

Put on that shined up lip gloss.

She grab her glasses, car keys and expresso and be out the door.

I cant even imagine how long it would take these heifers to get ready for their everyday grind. AND these hoes would have to always stay out the rain and away from water! :lol:

oNE

Last edited: