Thinkin' about doing a lil trickin' tonight...

Duval404

Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I'm definitely goin' with her. Her name is Feenix, looks like the bitch does ANYTHING :dance:

shouldi4.jpg

this chick has a few scenes...she putting in good work in them too and the bitch is cute...she looks kinda rough in this pic tho..

Duval404

Star
BGOL Investor
where they at :confused:

check out cutie with a booty #3 under the name feinexxx she did a few scenes for boutitbabes website too...just confirmed its her same tramp stamp tat...if jvideoz site is up u can find her boutitbabes on there....

Last edited:

tampabay904

Star
Registered
Mr No Game got some nerve.. Clowning on king trick Juan Juan.. No Game paying bitches that are the lowest of the low.. The quart of malt liquor/2 for 2 cheesburgers and giving then 500.. :lol::lol::lol:

dude is acting all brand new. this aint high school. mrnogood is my man, but him and donjuan are on the same level as far as their websites are concerned.

debovette

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
look at this one's menu:
**B-N-G. BB BY PREFRENCE - 40$/15MIN **NEW- TOSS SALAD - 50$ THIS WEEK ONLY **NEW GOLDEN SHOWERS- 50$ THIS WEEK ONLY **APPLEBOTTOM - 80$** **NO WRAPPER**XTRA FEE $$$ $**ANYTHING GOES**$

Man, it's gonna be a good night. What did mothafuckas do before backpage and craigslist :lol::lol::lol:

Same here dude. Whores like this chargin gas money??

CO FUCCIN SIGN :dance:
shouldi3.jpg

C/S

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
wow man. dudes paying for diseased pussy? u can get that for free off craigslist, or dial up the vibeline man...:smh:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what if i leave a hunned on the dresser just to show that girl im successful... is that trickin?

in a way..but not really, cuz you smashed without money being a part of the initial discussion :dunno::lol:

wow man. dudes paying for diseased pussy? u can get that for free off craigslist, or dial up the vibeline man...:smh:

or by just going outside

so much free pussy on deck

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Shit, I feel cheated after yerkin' off sometimes so I can't imagine how I'd feel after lettin' it set in that I just paid a hoe a few bills or so for a nut. And these niggas on flex mode high cappin' as if trickin' off on these mangy lookin' hoes is da bizness. :smh:

And you co-signin' this nigga?!?! Nigga you from Zone 3, I know you won't raised like that. :smh::lol:

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In all reality, if a dude has 10K in his pocket, a yard will not hurt him to get "headache" free pussy. If a dude has 30 hoes and a wife, spending a yard for some pussy should not hurt his confidence or his ego. The real question is, how many cats hit new pussy for every $100 they spend to get some pussy? (expensive whip, clothes, alimony, child support for a kid that is not his, step kids, time, etc..)

Basically, if a nigga slaves to get $100,000 car, buys drinks for bitches at a club, buys new clothes every weekend for clubbing, pays for cross country rendezvous, and ends up fucking 50 bitches that year, he is not even breaking even.