They really trying to up those "black" people corona stats

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You guys really don't take any of this seriously............until your........until someone really close to you gets exposed. Bet you stop cracking jokes then.
Exactly.
This bitch is dumb.
She's a "carrier."
Simple and plain. She has the symptoms.
Black and brown people work blue collar jobs.
simple.​

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a damn shame

They really trying to make us the scape goat's for this bullshit

Got the Chinese in wuhan China acting like
We are the disease carriers and NOT THE latter day pale european who historically are known for spreading viruses and wiping out civilizations...

They playin mind games

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
The virus was created to lessen the number of non white people. Can't have us voting.

I'll tell you something else I believe, there is either a vaccine or antidote for this virus. How else is 45 all over the place with no protective gear. Members of his secret service are getting sick yet he's fine and dandy. What's he lucky?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whites took a break from killing us outright to using something that does not have a conscious and will not blow the whistle. And we cannot say anything about racism because of our dying numbers.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The virus was created to lessen the number of non white people. Can't have us voting.

I'll tell you something else I believe, there is either a vaccine or antidote for this virus. How else is 45 all over the place with no protective gear. Members of his secret service are getting sick yet he's fine and dandy. What's he lucky?

you want to know what they are NOT Telling you.. cacs are waaay more susceptible to dying from this..

we only if our immune system is compromised..

some shit backfired horribly... I have a theory on that but thats another thread for another time...

Proof that it doesnt have that much affect on us....

folks with type A and B blood or most in danger of getting murked by covid....

folks with type O blood... damn near smack corona virus around....

unless immune system is compromised.. bad diet.. muthafucka over forty and still eatin mcdonalds and pork chops, cant walk a block without the huffin and puffin

lookin ass kniggas....

but chea.. you can tell by all the knee jerk reactions, that its way more a threat to cacs then us..

if it was mostly us.. they wouldnt give a fuck.. there would be no mask requirements..

no social distancing... no warning on how to avoid catching it..

it will just be negative news stories of us catching it....

just by mass medias response to this... I KNEW it was a cac thingy.....

way more than a god race thingy....

Check your blood type and keep your immune system and vibes

UP all day EREDAY!!!!