The turtle is celebrating....McConnell says Trump nominee to replace Ginsburg will get Senate vote

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) vowed on Friday night that Republicans will move to fill the Supreme Court vacancy created by Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death.

"Americans reelected our majority in 2016 and expanded it in 2018 because we pledged to work with President Trump and support his agenda, particularly his outstanding appointments to the federal judiciary. Once again, we will keep our promise," McConnell said.

"President Trump’s nominee will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate," McConnell added.

The decision sets up a fierce election-year battle, where McConnell will need to hold together at least 50 of his 53-member caucus to fill the seat, which would let Vice President Pence cast a tie-breaking vote.

Democrats are already calling to leave the seat open until next year.

CONTINUED:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) vowed on Friday night that Republicans will move to fill the Supreme Court vacancy created by Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death.

"Americans reelected our majority in 2016 and expanded it in 2018 because we pledged to work with President Trump and support his agenda, particularly his outstanding appointments to the federal judiciary. Once again, we will keep our promise," McConnell said.

"President Trump’s nominee will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate," McConnell added.

The decision sets up a fierce election-year battle, where McConnell will need to hold together at least 50 of his 53-member caucus to fill the seat, which would let Vice President Pence cast a tie-breaking vote.

Democrats are already calling to leave the seat open until next year.

CONTINUED:

Biggest fucking hypocrite

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Loeffler: Trump 'has every right' to fill Ginsburg vacancy before election
She needs to shut the fuck up because I think she’s going to lose her race to a black man

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:.....You talk like that all the fucking time..... you losing your mind or something?

No man it’s a lot of shit going on you must some shit I haven’t talked about yet. we have fires... a lot of hurricanes we have an a lot of earthquakes and we are in the middle of a pandemic something is seriously testing us right now and I don’t like it. This is not up for discussion I’m just stating my feelings right now something in my soul is telling me that something very wicked is coming joke with me all you want to but it is what it is.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor