TV: The Story Behind Leaving Neverland, the Michael Jackson Documentary That Stunned Sundance UPDATE! Lawsuit against HBO proceeds 2023!?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No don't think he molested them all. They only have to interact with one to of been guilty of anything.
Great. So as someone who believes he molested children he spent time with, you admit that he didn't fuck them all.

That being said.. Then why on earth would he pick two that he did fuck to testify on his behalf? He has a pool of untainted children to choose from. But he picks two he molested to take the stand?

Let me tell you how it works when vetting and prepping witnesses for trial.. 1) Attorneys hate putting kids on the stand. They make unpredictable witnesses and can break under pressure. If forced to do so they gonna make sure the kid knows where no bodies are buried and can't and won't hurt their case. 2) Without getting into the guilt or innocence of your client, the attorney will make it abundantly clear to the client to NEVER bring a compromised witness in on your behalf if you have uncompromised witnesses available. Especially when said witness is a child (ie, "Mike only bring forth the kids you didn't fuck ok?").

MJ had the best defense money could buy and access to children who could vouch for him that he did not molest. Yet he sent in two rape victims to swear on a bible and testimony ?

Nah.

You can sell it. But I won't buy it.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great. So as someone who believes he molested children he spent time with, you admit that he didn't fuck them all.

That being said.. Then why on earth would he pick two that he did fuck to testify on his behalf? He has a pool of untainted children to choose from. But he picks two he molested to take the stand?

Let me tell you how it works when vetting and prepping witnesses for trial.. 1) Attorneys hate putting kids on the stand. They make unpredictable witnesses and can break under pressure. If forced to do so they gonna make sure the kid knows where no bodies are buried and can't and won't hurt their case. 2) Without getting into the guilt or innocence of your client, the attorney will make it abundantly clear to the client to NEVER bring a compromised witness in on your behalf if you have uncompromised witnesses available. Especially when said witness is a child (ie, "Mike only bring forth the kids you didn't fuck ok?").

MJ had the best defense money could buy and access to children who could vouch for him that he did not molest. Yet he sent in two rape victims to swear on a bible and testimony ?

Nah.

Im not 100 that he did it,matter of fact I was arguing the other side last week with someone. However with his lifestyle I don't know. I don't feel comfortable saying he's innocent. Of course his family will defend him, that's family. And yes I know celebrities face accusations all the time.
I would say these 2 were called because they were the ultimate stans and he had control over them. Im pretty sure it wouldn't be the first time someone that was molested didn't come out about it.
I don't know man. I just know I wouldn't trust him around kids in a one on one situation

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mike liked women sexually

Some things lifted from here

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...te-lover-So-WAS-truth-Jacksons-sexuality.html

Lisa Marie stated at the time Mike was the best she ever had and they continued sleeping together while Mike was "married" to Debbie Rowe....

Apparently Mike really wanted to have kids, but LM was hesitant because of his tour schedule, increased use of drugs and fear the marriage was ending ....

The thing with Debbie Rowe is that according to California Law whoever is married to the pregnant woman is listed/ presumed to be the father. There was no in vitro or other bull shit. He married her to have kids to leave his legacy / fortune to and not have it squandered by his (brothers..?) other family members.

And according to Shana Mangatal

https://mobile.eurweb.com/2016/12/r...on-offers-insight-only-an-insider-could-know/

Mangatal, who admits she had ‘never felt a man there before’ says Jackson was ‘clearly excited’ and became her teacher, expertly guiding her every step of the way. She offered no complaints.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Im not 100 that he did it,matter of fact I was arguing the other side last week with someone. However with his lifestyle I don't know. I don't feel comfortable saying he's innocent. Of course his family will defend him, that's family. And yes I know celebrities face accusations all the time.
I would say these 2 were called because they were the ultimate stans and he had control over them. Im pretty sure it wouldn't be the first time someone that was molested didn't come out about it.
I don't know man. I just know I wouldn't trust him around kids in a one on one situation
Fair enough. Nobody should come to a conclusion of guilt based on that doc tho. Cats acting like that seals it for them are naive.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

Nah.

All good arguments in his defense yes.

But I'm a person who is not blinded by the power or manipulation a person in his position can wield.

You have to remove yourself from who he is and ask yourself do you feel comfortable letting your child spend the night at a man's house.

There are hundreds of thousands of adults who are attracted to a child's innocence. Attracted to their naiveness.

The only reason we say anything about Kells is because there was a tape. But the day I saw him marry Aliyah, I knew something was wrong.

How many adults out there who had inappropriate relations with children have a tape and don't. And are sitting in jail with just the child's rendition of what happened.

If I put my hand near a flame and get too close I'll know that I am going to get burned. Amidst all his accusations, over many years, he continued on having kids around him and playing with him.

That leave me to have doubt. Not putting my head on no block, cause I wasn't there. But I gotta say wtf man.

I have access to all the pussy in the world and I wanna play with kids? I don't even like my own damn kids lol.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
How about the FBI investigated him twice

Not the mom and pop shop
The investigative team that gets their "man" pretty much every time they set out to get their man......IF the person has a hint of guilt ANY dirt they'll find it
They put a white glove to Mike's life twice and it came back spotless in the eyes of the law

Those are the facts

Innuendo be damn
Hypothetical be damn

Also let's attack the ones we know for sure did dirt

R Kelly
Woody Allen
Steve Tyler and Elvis Presley on record with underage women
Hugh hefner putting underage women in his magazines
Mike had phones tapped computers seized and they found nothing.

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

:cool:

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, you're not being sarcastic..... Oh:eek:

Why would I be sarcastic...
This man paid multi million dollar settlements to families, was accused by multiple kids of molestation..not just these two.
Combined with the admittedly suspect behavior of “sharing his bed”..sleeping with kids,etc....
I believe he was a child molester

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Only thing I have to add is I really think in his mind, he did nothing wrong.

Him jacking a kid off or putting his mouth down there, he thought he wasn't hurting a child, just helping them. So the child or him didn't think anything was wrong.

These parents sight or vision was clouded by the fact of who he was and took his first class tix and hotel suites and loved the showering of gifts. One of the parents he bought a house. Cause he was just a nice guy, yup...

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Really so who from the Church is sitting in jail?
I don't see any #MuteCatholicChurch signs
Catholic churches usually say they will handle things internally, same with many Jewish sects.

Just the Vatican has a lot more control over govt than it is perceived to be.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Catholic churches usually say they will handle things internally, same with many Jewish sects.

Just the Vatican has a lot more control over govt than it is perceived to be.

I'm talking about from Society here.....
Them jews been raping boys and had a casting couch in Hollywood for 50 years
Who's in jail?

Last edited:

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall act like parents don't get paid off. How many parents spoke up about R Kelly before the documentary. How about that kidnapped in plain sight movie where the molester was fucking the mother and the father to get in bed with the daughter. Parents allow a lot of shit to slide when they are being rewarded for the behavior.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I dont get how anyone who is not gay or a pedo can watch this in its entirety. I watched the first 20 minutes and dude was just talking about how he and Michael would jerk each other off, i had to change the channel, an hour later I came back to see if the topic changed and its another dude going into details about child sex.

How can anyone sit through 2 hours of graphic details of non stop child sex?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Only thing I have to add is I really think in his mind, he did nothing wrong.

Him jacking a kid off or putting his mouth down there, he thought he wasn't hurting a child, just helping them. So the child or him didn't think anything was wrong.

These parents sight or vision was clouded by the fact of who he was and took his first class tix and hotel suites and loved the showering of gifts. One of the parents he bought a house. Cause he was just a nice guy, yup...
Thieves and Murderers never think they are doing anything wrong until they get caught :smh:

The part that I caught was how Michael would would train the kid to put his clothes on fast if someone was to knock on the door, and how they use to fuck in his closet instead of his bed so they could have more time to stop if someone came in the room.

Mike knew exactly what he was doing.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Obviously... because he was paying the families off and fucking the kids
Obviously the FBI could have found that money and leaned on the family lol

This fbi has done some unbelievable shit and found unbelievable shit
But they just couldn't crack michael Jackson after trying twice

Got it

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I dont get how anyone who is not gay or a pedo can watch this in its entirety. I watched the first 20 minutes and dude was just talking about how he and Michael would jerk each other off, i had to change the channel, an hour later I came back to see if the topic changed and its another dude going into details about child sex.

How can anyone sit through 2 hours of graphic details of non stop child sex?
WTF yeah not watching this

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Mike had phones tapped computers seized and they found nothing.

But don't let that get in the way of believing white people's words
Funny how that works when you want to believe something lol

Nobody has countered 2 FBI investigations
Present a sound counterargument as to how they came up with nothing twice

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yall act like parents don't get paid off. How many parents spoke up about R Kelly before the documentary. How about that kidnapped in plain sight movie where the molester was fucking the mother and the father to get in bed with the daughter. Parents allow a lot of shit to slide when they are being rewarded for the behavior.

And the FBI couldn't find any evidence of this or lean on anyone to make them tell on Mike after 2 investigations

The fucking local police looked at r Kelly for a week and indicted him
The FBI looked at Michael for years and....

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
But don't let that get in the way of believing white people's words
Funny how that works when you want to believe something lol

Nobody has countered 2 FBI investigations
Present a sound counterargument as to how they came up with nothing twice
He would have kids sleep in his room/hotel rooms. You think he spent all that with the kids playing checkers?

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You sound stupid.

So you saying just because MJ didn't record his misbehavings that's suppose to mean he not guilty?

Just because some cac makes an accusation that's suppose to mean he's guilty? :hmm: If MJ was white you'd be claiming he's innocent with everything in your cac lovin' self.