TV: The Story Behind Leaving Neverland, the Michael Jackson Documentary That Stunned Sundance UPDATE! Lawsuit against HBO proceeds 2023!?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Safechuck claimed he only realized he may have been abused when Robson filed his lawsuit. That lawsuit was dismissed by a probate court in 2017.
So 5 years ago he just "realized" that he "may" have been abused.. But now he remembers distinctly with detail and lucidity? Thats just not how these things normally work.. Sure children can suppress traumatic memories which may resurface at a later date but those memories are usually attached to pain, abuse, torture, shame..etc. From the clips ive seen posted here, these men describe loving and tender (yet inappropriate) "relationships" that they didnt feel was a violation at the time and they lied under oath to protect him.

Again, this shit is fishy at best.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Funny how some media can't respond when certain people call them out on their hypocrisy.
Screenshot_2019-03-02-Michael-Jackson-Smear-Campaign-Perez-Hilton-YouTube.png

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nobody thinks it’s strange he was having sleep overs with children? A lot of people had shitty childhoods and fucked up up bringings didn’t do shit like that. Mike was a strange weirdo ass nigga period.

I find it strange he claimed he fathered 2 white kids.

I find it strange he had all those surgeries to look like a white dude. Bleached skin and all.

I find it strange he talked in a weird adolescent voice.

Mike was definitely a weirdo doesn't mean he's a pedo.

I find it strange that all those kids he was in contact with and not one parent reported that their kid accused mike of any thing inappropriate.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I find it strange he claimed he fathered 2 white kids.

I find it strange he had all those surgeries to look like a white dude. Bleached skin and all.

I find it strange he talked in a weird adolescent voice.

Mike was definitely a weirdo doesn't mean he's a pedo.

I find it strange that all those kids he was in contact with and not one parent reported that their kid accused mike of any thin inappropriate.
Is there any woman on record admitting he smashed? I don’t think he was a pedo either but his behavior is wild suspect

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Nobody thinks it’s strange he was having sleep overs with children? A lot of people had shitty childhoods and fucked up up bringings didn’t do shit like that. Mike was a strange weirdo ass nigga period.

Listen.
It's weird. I don't believe he saw children in a sexual way.
Michael Jackson was the most famous man on the planet and damn near in the history of this planet. ANY AND ALL ADULTS AROUND HIM WANTED SOMETHING FROM HIM. I could see a scenario where children were the only ones that just wanted to have fun and not looking for other shit.
I doubt there was an adult in his entire life that wasn't looking for anything from him or wouldn't act weird around him just because of who he is.
I remember Magic Johnson talking about going to his house and they had KFC and Magic probably still dines out on that story
and to michael he was probably thinking wtf did you think i eat? im a regular nigga from gary indiana like you... and when a dude as famous as magic johnson is star struck cause you eating some fried chicken
maybe you don't want to be around them a bunch.

that don't mean children. that's weird. but i can def see being a recluse or not hanging around people

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Listen.
It's weird. I don't believe he saw children in a sexual way.
Michael Jackson was the most famous man on the planet and damn near in the history of this planet. ANY AND ALL ADULTS AROUND HIM WANTED SOMETHING FROM HIM. I could see a scenario where children were the only ones that just wanted to have fun and not looking for other shit.
I doubt there was an adult in his entire life that wasn't looking for anything from him or wouldn't act weird around him just because of who he is.
I remember Magic Johnson talking about going to his house and they had KFC and Magic probably still dines out on that story
and to michael he was probably thinking wtf did you think i eat? im a regular nigga from gary indiana like you... and when a dude as famous as magic johnson is star struck cause you eating some fried chicken
maybe you don't want to be around them a bunch.

that don't mean children. that's weird. but i can def see being a recluse or not hanging around people
I also don’t believe he was a pedo but I want to knownof a woman on record he smashed.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they actually have footage with with him and victims getting in and out of cars and recorded conversations...like what man calls to talk to a young boy?

and their family ain't shit Mike or not why you calling to talk to a my 8 year old son?

They got faxes my dude...

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Is there any woman on record admitting he smashed? I don’t think he was a pedo either but his behavior is wild suspect

Agreed. I would bet money dude died a virgin. Mike maybe guilty of being weirdo of the century but I don't think he's a pedo. And remember the FBI raided neverland, and found no pedo shit.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I never heard her say nothing about smashing him. Mike seemed like the type scared of a nude labia

He wasn't scared of pussy but also Mike wasn't thirsty
every broad that complains was complaining cause he wasn't like the other dudes who were thirsty or who treated them like thot's
you always read them say "I thought he was going to kiss me" or "I expected him to do this or that" "but he didn't"
that don't mean he don't want to fuck. It just means maybe the nigga wanted to get to know you first? lol it's so ass backwards its funny
at the end of the dates they say the same thing. he was nice he was a gentlemen and he didn't try to fuck me immediately and they also are disappointed he didn't

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
So 5 years ago he just "realized" that he "may" have been abused.. But now he remembers distinctly with detail and lucidity? Thats just not how these things normally work.. Sure children can suppress traumatic memories which may resurface at a later date but those memories are usually attached to pain, abuse, torture, shame..etc. From the clips ive seen posted here, these men describe loving and tender (yet inappropriate) "relationships" that they didnt feel was a violation at the time and they lied under oath to protect him.

Again, this shit is fishy at best.

It's crazy as shit that they're airing this round of horseshit
and it doesn't excuse any of the weird nigga shit he did or anything he's done
but if you do ONE thing it don't mean you did EVERYTHING

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was fuckin those damn kids
Sick ass motherfucker
Just like RKelly....”best friends” with Aaliyah
Pedophile terms...

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
He wasn't scared of pussy but also Mike wasn't thirsty
every broad that complains was complaining cause he wasn't like the other dudes who were thirsty or who treated them like thot's
you always read them say "I thought he was going to kiss me" or "I expected him to do this or that" "but he didn't"
that don't mean he don't want to fuck. It just means maybe the nigga wanted to get to know you first? lol it's so ass backwards its funny
at the end of the dates they say the same thing. he was nice he was a gentlemen and he didn't try to fuck me immediately and they also are disappointed he didn't

Those women would be claiming metoo.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I wanted to ask, name one performer who would bring a gang of kids on stage performance after performance.

Back in the days, chicks would faint, cry, go into a seizure in the mere presence of him and this dude wanna bring a troop of kids on stage just like the Pied Piper.

I wasn't ever "there", but I don't forget the many years I grew up listening to the constant rumors.

There's a definite elephant in the room, c'mon son.

What grown ass man builds an amusement park and all the kiddie rides.

You can't do half of what he did in today's climate. Some parent sending their kid on stage, would say their kid was touched inappropriately or tripped and fell and sue or something.

Think people just don't believe he could of or would of done anything. But it's just too many weird things.

Remember when some kid said he had a mole on his shit and the police had to visually inspect his shit?

I don't want to hear he never had a childhood. Dude had 5 damn brothers. What age he went solo. They were the Jackson 5 til how old was he? His brother's had a childhood and just he didn't?

I'm just rambling, it's late, but anyone who grew up in that era, always wondered like wtf man.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall really on here defending Michael Jackson?

If that's the case yall should be defending R. Kelly then.

Don't let your love fan boy fandom with Michael Jackson sway you away from saying he was a pedo.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I wanted to ask, name one performer who would bring a gang of kids on stage performance after performance.

Back in the days, chicks would faint, cry, go into a seizure in the mere presence of him and this dude wanna bring a troop of kids on stage just like the Pied Piper.

I wasn't ever "there", but I don't forget the many years I grew up listening to the constant rumors.

There's a definite elephant in the room, c'mon son.

What grown ass man builds an amusement park and all the kiddie rides.

You can't do half of what he did in today's climate. Some parent sending their kid on stage, would say their kid was touched inappropriately or tripped and fell and sue or something.

Think people just don't believe he could of or would of done anything. But it's just too many weird things.

Remember when some kid said he had a mole on his shit and the police had to visually inspect his shit?

I don't want to hear he never had a childhood. Dude had 5 damn brothers. What age he went solo. They were the Jackson 5 til how old was he? His brother's had a childhood and just he didn't?

I'm just rambling, it's late, but anyone who grew up in that era, always wondered like wtf man.

How about the FBI investigated him twice

Not the mom and pop shop
The investigative team that gets their "man" pretty much every time they set out to get their man......IF the person has a hint of guilt ANY dirt they'll find it
They put a white glove to Mike's life twice and it came back spotless in the eyes of the law

Those are the facts

Innuendo be damn
Hypothetical be damn

Also let's attack the ones we know for sure did dirt

R Kelly
Woody Allen
Steve Tyler and Elvis Presley on record with underage women
Hugh hefner putting underage women in his magazines

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Don't let your love fan boy fandom with Michael Jackson sway you away from saying he was a pedo.

FOH R-Kelly has videos.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For those of the mindset as you, @therealjondoe , @Dr. Truth and others.. Let me ask you all something.. Do you think of the hundreds of kids he interacted with and had sleepovers with throughout the years, that he molested them all?

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
In Mike's defense. But again........he was fucking with little white boys.

She was clearly tired cuz Elvis was digging her back out.

Question is was the drugs given before or after sex.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
For those of the mindset as you, @therealjondoe , @Dr. Truth and others.. Let me ask you all something.. Do you think of the hundreds of kids he interacted with and had sleepovers with throughout the years, that he molested them all?
No don't think he molested them all. They only have to interact with one to of been guilty of anything.