The Real Epstein Story...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Colleges are really state controlled entities that fall under the jurisdiction of the governor. While many people saw the recent legislation in California to allow college athletes to be compensated as a victory. I saw it as a public relations spin due to the fallout of the Jeffrey Epstein murder investigation. The colleges are changing their public image and preparing for possible fallout and future criminal/civil litigation in the future. Additionally, California announced rid of its private prison industry in the state after many years, another PR event. These are telltale signs of legal maneuvers taking place to prepare for pending litigation in the future

ncaa_wordmark_logo_large_1.jpg

It all started with Dr. Baden refuting the Medical Examiner's Office conclusion and the NCAA coming out with changes to the compensation of athletes. There is a strong college connection with these murders. Jeffrey Epstein had deep connections to MIT and other colleges that were stealing intellectual property and using some cockamamie story to justify what they did. Some of these people ran off to get millions in startup money from billionaires such as Bill Gates.

The NCAA's recent moves is a PR stunt to change their public image so that if accusations came out they could defend them. It would be similar to me joining some organization to fight child exploitation and human trafficking, after knowing I am about to get caught involved in human trafficking and child exploitation.

A company making EV's abandon their plans just a couple weeks ago, both had professors leave their schools to get paid.

This is a credible story that should be featured by the major media outlets, why are they trying to hide the truth from the public?

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

According to a report in The New Yorker, at least $7.5 million in donations were delivered to MIT by Epstein from major donors like Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates and investor Leon Black acting on Epstein's guidance.

Moreover, the leadership at MIT's elite Media Lab group was seemingly aware of the problems with accepting money from Epstein, a convicted sex offender, and sought to conceal that connection. In the wake of this news, MIT Media Lab director Joichi Ito resigned and MIT president L. Rafael Reif promised "an immediate, thorough and independent investigation."

Here's everything we know about the Jeffrey Epstein donation scandal currently ripping through one of America's most prestigious education institutions.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
After doing further investigation into this murder, I uncovered the real truth of what really happened to him. I also confirmed my suspicion that I was being held hostage for close to a decade, funds for my bank account have been disappearing preventing me from immigrating to another country.

Bill Cosby, Jeffrey Epstein, Michael Jackson, etc. it looks like this is a PR job being done at the highest level to protect the image of the United States. I thought this was something the entertainment industry and colleges were involved in but it's even higher than that based on him being killed in a federal facility.

jeremy-renner-ray-liotta-kill-the-messenger-2014-H6B589.jpg

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
_108362142_025261369.jpg

I have watched them murder Michael Jackson who I thought was untouchable, than put Bill Cosby into prison, than get to a high profile, wealthy guy in a high security prison with both guards sleeping with the cameras deactivated. His public interview to humanize himself to the public and quitting public duties is due to heightened security measures that are being taken. He is not quitting his public duties out of shame, he is limiting his exposure to possible threats to his life. This is much bigger than Epstein sleeping with some teenager.

Jeffrey Epstein was seen with a lot of wealthy well-known people in the United States who was never repudiated like Prince Andrew.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
August 10, 2019- Jeffrey Epstein is found dead in his prison cell which is quickly ruled a suicide even though the prison guards falsified records.

September 12, 2019 – the California legislature unanimously passes legislation to allow NCAA athletes to be compensated

September 30, 2019 - Gov. Newsom signs bill to allow college athletes to be paid

EFv4FYTUEAATZUx-1.jpg

October 29, 2019 - NCAA announces changes to the compensation of college athletes

October 30, 2019 - Dr. Baden refutes the New York medical examiner report, calling the death of Jeffrey Epstein a murder

I am assuming the conspirators did not expect the family to re-examine his body, that they would accept the conclusion by the medical examiner. As a result, it looks like somebody nervously took preemptive actions to prepare for his death being ruled a homicide. They probably had the family under surveillance and was aware that his body was being examined by somebody else.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
6C7112971-tdy-130426-conrad-murray-jackson-combo.fit-760w.jpg

tova-noel-michael-thomas-epstein.jpg

I've been looking at the 60 minutes autopsy pictures and interview with Dr. Baden. As you can see, when something goes wrong there is always somebody black being charged with a crime for killing a wealthy or well known alleged pedophile. The real perpetrators are able to escape justice for the crimes committed. It looks like somebody is trying to silence the family through these terrorist attacks which may be connected.

Why was New York chosen as a venue for Jeffrey Epstein's trial and incarceration where the racial makeup of the prison guard population would be black?

Dr._Boyce_Watkins_1.JPG

Final-Call.png

I wrote about the connection with professors stealing intellectual property then leaving to work with some billionaire at a startup. Was Boyce Watkins laying the groundwork for Jeffrey Epstein to be killed through his constant attacks of Jews? I wrote about some of his tactics of claiming he is not anti-Semitic then stating that Jews control Hollywood. Then later claiming that Hollywood is promoting harmful images of African-Americans. He has an extensive background from academia working at multiple universities. There has been questionable comments and statements coming from Cornell West.

5d97a469d394e.image_-1.jpg

Unfortunately these type of attacks are now being focused at me, are they trying to lay the groundwork for me to be killed? Is there a white handler directing their activities behind the scenes which is more plausible.

200102-one-time-use-jesey-city-orthodox-shooting-cs-432p_f9cfd2e0bdbdacb659c8fb4444452dcb.fit-760w.jpg

The families continued probe of the murder may be connected to the attacks in New York to silence them. These attacks occurred near the air date of the 60 minutes piece on Jeffrey Epstein.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
images

Stabbing, gun battles, and now extra charges after the 60 minutes interview. It looks like somebody is trying shut down this investigation.

They went from PR spin to terrorist attacks on the Jewish community. Boyce Watkins was embedding message in his YouTube videos laying the ground work for his murder.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

A group of people tried to step to me online before he was murdered, this is why I know it was a hit job connected to me, stealing intellectual property from illegal surveillance for high level shit. I was all over the college connection before the press was about to dust bin this story as a pedophile suicide.

Epstein was convicted before and stood through trial without being on suicide watch.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
FAA+flight+MGN.JPG

Van Nuys Air Traffic control is government/FAA. They put their helicopter in a hold, than had him circling around in dense fog until they remote crashed his aircraft. By putting them in a hold, the government was repudiating Kobe.

You got Lebron and Shaq attacking him covertly, while outwardly mourning. It is the same as Epstein where the University took his donations and money, than repudiated him later after his death. Both were executed in government related facilties.

45677822.jpg

Oprah by attacking Michael Jackson and Russell Simmons is doing what Shaq and Lebron did to Kobe. By holding his aircraft up than remote sabotaging the crash, it is the government repudiating him via the FAA. Political Asylum time...

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

They are killing people back to back, not even waiting before they drop another body off. This is Nazi Germany like delusional shit.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Lion Air Flight 610

81eb3d5b-Oprah-Winfrey-Russell-Simmons-AP.jpg

Relocation
In 2018, it was reported that Simmons had sold off his assets, and transferred his accounts and moved to Bali, Indonesia where there is no extradition treaty to the U.S.[4][5] One of his rape accusers has publicly claimed that he has fled to avoid prosecution in her case.

Russell Simmons flees to Bali, Indonesia and it looks like they crashed a 737 Max in response; one of these deranged crying white supremacists. This is based on intel sources that I have reached out to me. Damn even if you flee, they will attack that country to punish them. This has happened again way before Kobe.