The Porter Basketball Family needs it's own reality show because they are the biggest gang of fuck ups I've seen in a while.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered

Micheal got to be tired of his name being associated with the BS. But he's also gone scorched Earth talking about how the NBA players like to bang trannies and gay people.

This shit has gone from bad to worse to WTF are these people on?? Someone got some backstory. Dad must have been a pure piece of shit. Cuz he got a gang a kids that look like he didn't put an ounce of work into other than showing them how to shoot them giving the peace sign so he can go bang more groupies.

Men, don't let the BM be a groupie. Cuz this is what happens when she's to busy getting piped down to watch the kids.

Last edited:

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

Micheal got to be tired of his name being associated with the BS. But he's also gone scorched Earth talking about how the NBA players like to bang trannies and gay people.

This shit has gone from bad to worse to WTF are these people on?? Someone got some backstory. Dad must have be a pure piece of shit. Cuz he got a gang a kids that look like he didn't put an once of work into other than showing them how to shoot them giving the peace sign so they can go bang more groupies.

Men, don't let the BM be a groupie. Cuz this is what happens when she's to busy getting piped down to watch the kids.

I almost started a thread for those other 2 fuq ups.

Then I didn’t want to add to the family misery.

To think you can get banned from the NBA, fuq up the whole bag…… and not be the biggest fuq up in the family…

From dynasty to destiny.

Choices count

Carry on…….

Thegooch

Registered

To think you can get banned from the NBA, fuq up the whole bag…… and not be the biggest fuq up in the family…

From dynasty to destiny.

Choices count

Carry on…….
I tried to resist but when the one bro gets a DUI celebrating the others DUI that killed someone that's a special type of fuck up.

You would think Dad would swoop in a say enough is enough but he may be an enabler.

Just because you can dribble doesn't mean you can raise kids. Lavar can't dribble and raised two NBA kids. So maybe being a NBA star doesn't make you a good dad.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Good for you.

I don’t think sports media needs to be reporting on this. This is the heartless pursuit of clicks, not journalism to benefit society.

Thegooch

Registered
Good for you.

I don’t think sports media needs to be reporting on this. This is the heartless pursuit of clicks, not journalism to benefit society.
So the star of the family talking about NBA players smashing trannies and gays is supposed to be ignored?

Another one messing with the integrity of the game by gambling on himself.

One brother DUI kills a person and the other follows that up by getting caught drunk.

I'm sorry but you don't get privacy when you kill people and are a public nuisance.

Mentally unstable people are very good at justifying their or other people fucked up actions.

If this family had any type of respect for society I could have compassion. But all I see are some spoiled ass NBA kids who need a reality check.

Too bad someone had to die because of their stupidity. I see Michael Porter making more statements than their father. That's sad and very disappointing. MP shouldn't have to answer for his dad's mistakes.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good for you.

???

We heard countless stories of the von’Erich’s

This family story can be like this also

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
You just know there is a sister somewhere lurking and waiting for her 5 minutes of fame
91jyiutGTKL._UF1000,1000_QL80_DpWeblab_.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Anybody remember The Jones brothers who played in the NBA... Major, Charles and William i think.

Rest In Peace Philadelphia 76ers big man legend Caldwell Jones ;)

BuODRXQIUAAGaQA.jpg:large

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody remember The Jones brothers who played in the NBA... Major, Charles and William i think.

Rest In Peace Philadelphia 76ers big man legend Caldwell Jones ;)

BuODRXQIUAAGaQA.jpg:large
i forgot which one of the brothers ended up being the basketball coach at Albany St. Univ. when i was in high school. he was cool though.
He was the first coach to ever start recruiting me. I just wasn't tryin to go to no damn Albany St. though. I did agree to do a visit, but the campus flooded when it rained real bad on the weekend i was supposed to go......and i never rescheduled the visit.