The Official NY Giants 2021 - 2022 season thread

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
82645179_3056299001083434_155095383637229568_n.jpg

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joe Judge needs to watch his back, Jason Garrett is a snake that’s all ready plotting to take his HC job. This couldn’t have happened to a better franchise.

Good luck racing to the bottom.... :lol:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Honestly while I'm not fond of Garrett, I'm not too mad at his selection as OC either. Garrett was trash as a coach but wasn't bad as an OC. If he can help make Danny Dimes improve with each year as well as have input on oline selections similar to what was done in Dallas then I don't see anything wrong with that.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
giants must have put an ad on Craigslist ...

if ur a bum n jus got fired or have little no experience we are hiring ...:angry:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Wow Manning had an incredible career. But I can't get my head around Beckham Jr. and the Giants parting. Seems to have happened when Beckham Jr came out the closet. An the Giants never seemed to recover from that move.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor

I like wht we did this yr ....

:money:

I usually don't question the draft as DG hasn't done bad. It still burns me up about the Leonard Williams trade though. An early third rounded might have gotten is a decent LB or Center. That trade is still a head scratcher. 17 million on a franchise tag with no sign of a longer term deal. Oh, and we don't have a 5th rounder next year either.

slam

Super Moderator
They gonna get DJ killed ...

different yr same problem ...OL sucks...

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
They gonna get DJ killed ...

different yr same problem ...OL sucks...
I don't think the OL is as bad as it was last year. I'm seeing more pressure coming from the right side so far. Left side looks improved. Now the run protection is a different case. Dupree is killing our run attack

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I'm worried about our run game against front lines like Washington if they continue to play like this. It takes away from DJ being able to hit Slayton on deep routes

slam

Super Moderator
Dj gonna learn to take the sack but why not run it again ..

they fucking tired ..now is when u run the ball ..it`s the 19th play ...smh

slam

Super Moderator
n shit doesnt get any easier ....:smh:

dam ...did we go to the super bowl or something n i missed it ...

this shit look like a 1st place schedule ...:hmm:

8951fa1354293982.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
On the plus side I like what I see from Slayton & Andrew Thomas looks like a solid pickup at tackle though he still has much more to learn. Garrett has the offense looking better scheme wise. If we can get the run game better established I like our offensive potential

slam

Super Moderator
On the plus side I like what I see from Slayton & Andrew Thomas looks like a solid pickup at tackle though he still has much more to learn. Garrett has the offense looking better scheme wise. If we can get the run game better established I like our offensive potential

understatement ... SB had 15 carries for 6 yds ...:hmm: