Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jordan Berry really gonna end up fuckin this game up for us. :smh:

tMhzad.jpg
:inlove:

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
Defense played a good game... good enough to win against a good team with a poor offensive and we been winning with good defense and not making costly mistakes...that wildcat fumble and int was too much to overcome.

Duck's been holding his own, but talent level caught up with him this game (boy what we could do with Kap at QB)...part blitzes, part oline play, part poor play calling, part best te out...

Ironic with that #6 at qb and good defense... reminds me of b brister days... only true steelers know those pain days and playing tecmo trying to win with a below average offense with a white boy fumbling ass runningback #33 mh :lol:shiddd I'd still beat that ass 3-0 and be happier than a muthafucker :lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Defense played a good game... good enough to win against a good team with a poor offensive and we been winning with good defense and not making costly mistakes...that wildcat fumble and int was too much to overcome.

Duck's been holding his own, but talent level caught up with him this game (boy what we could do with Kap at QB)...part blitzes, part oline play, part poor play calling, part best te out...

Ironic with that #6 at qb and good defense... reminds me of b brister days... only true steelers know those pain days and playing tecmo trying to win with a below average offense with a white boy fumbling ass runningback #33 mh :lol:shiddd I'd still beat that ass 3-0 and be happier than a muthafucker :lol:
I hate Bubby with all my heart and soul. And before that, Mark Malone. If I ever run into him in Pittsburgh while I'm at a game I'm punching him hard as fuck right in the mustache. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

RPhwy4.jpg

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
I hate Bubby with all my heart and soul. And before that, Mark Malone. If I ever run into him in Pittsburgh while I'm at a game I'm punching him hard as fuck right in the mustache. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

RPhwy4.jpg

Ageed BB was hot garbage... but I'll raise you two... Maddox and O'donnell- them damn 2 picks against dallas still make me want to slap anyone who remotely liked this muthafucker as a qb.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Ageed BB was hot garbage... but I'll raise you two... Maddox and O'donnell- them damn 2 picks against dallas still make me want to slap anyone who remotely liked this muthafucker as a qb.
Yup. The second pick was because he changed the play after a receiver came in and didn't relay it to him. I think it was Yancey. That's why it looked so bad. Thigpen ran another route from the original play that was suppose to be ran. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

LBLzQt.jpg

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@jack walsh13
It's crazy that the Steelers still have a chance to make the playoffs
Especially after having that rough start, in the beginning of the year

@fonzerrillii
Yo pleyboi, who's gonna get that last wildcard spot ???
Its down to either the Steelers or the Titans, with only 2 games left

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13
It's crazy that the Steelers still have a chance to make the playoffs
Especially after having that rough start, in the beginning of the year

@fonzerrillii
Yo pleyboi, who's gonna get that last wildcard spot ???
Its down to either the Steelers or the Titans, with only 2 games left

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
We have to win this game. No ifs, ands or buts about it. We lose to the Jets we don't deserve it go to the playoffs. Plain and simple

hWx3Ug.jpg