{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
How you beat a team by 70 points without your start player?

Like ten players got double figures

You have players with +40 and +50 plus/minus :smh:

They should have forfeited

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was hollering laughing at that shit.
Then I felt bad for OKC......then I started laughing again....
:lol:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Damn, used to love to watch Chris Jackson when he played in college.

You see the Cavs are ranked 9 in the power rankings? :eek: Did I slide to a different Earth?

Im still skeptical about the Cavs. Our defense is legit but the offense is shitty ass fuck. We're at the bottom in offense in most categories again. I understand,defense wins championships but we can't expect the defense to carry the team the whole season.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Im still skeptical about the Cavs. Our defense is legit but the offense is shitty ass fuck. We're at the bottom in offense in most categories again. I understand,defense wins championships but we can't expect the defense to carry the team the whole season.
Yeah, offense seems all over the place. They need to bring someone in to fix it. IMMEDIATELY.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Yeah, offense seems all over the place. They need to bring someone in to fix it. IMMEDIATELY.

JB doesnt care about the offense at all. He claimed before the season,he wants to play faster but we're one of the slowest teams in the league...The Lakers are faster than us and they're the oldest team in the league.

I thought he would bring in an offensive coordinator but he brought in a guy that was horrible as a head coach. He got mostly defensive minded coaches on his staff...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Goddam :smh:

hcq6m0.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's one and Allen is an all-star. Still mad we had to trade that dude

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
That's one and Allen is an all-star. Still mad we had to trade that dude

Allen done a great job with his footwork. The few times,he was switched against a guard he was able to keep up.

Maybe some of the Sexton criticism had some merit afterall?

Naw,the defense is the reason,why they're winning games. The offense is shitty ass fuck.

Mobley is doing great for a rookie.

Lauri can't make shots but defending good.

Allen is doing good on both sides of the ball.

Okoro is an offensive liability.

Garland plays well in the first half offensively but shuts down in the second half but makes critical shots when it count.

Overall,the offense is shitty ass fuck on most nights. They're lucky Allen,Lauri and Mobley are playing great defensively.