The new UFL-United Football League-there's some talent there.

Dracks D.Stroya

Potential Star
Registered

Afu-Ra

Potential Star
Registered
yea theres more than a few notables on each roster
a bunch of niggas thought it was gonna be some amateur shit
niggas with no college playing experience tried out and got cut real fast lmao
but yea i cant wait for this shit

Chase Bannon

Star
BGOL Investor
These are all the teams? I didn't realize JP Lossman got cut from Buffalo. Darrell Hackney should be on an NFL roster at QB but i guess he is too short.

jemstar

Rising Star
Registered
The rosters aren't filled with total garbage.

California Redwoods
http://www.ufl-football.com/teams/california_redwoods/players

Las Vegas Locomotives
http://www.ufl-football.com/teams/las_vegas_locomotives/players

Florida Tuskers
http://www.ufl-football.com/teams/florida_tuskers/players

New York Sentinels
http://www.ufl-football.com/teams/new_york_sentinels/players

If Cabelvision carried the Versus network I'd watch some of these games. It's football.

I have the Versus network on Cablevision

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah they got some names in there

some guys I played against in high school too

ill check some games out

Afu-Ra

Potential Star
Registered
DirecTv has versus? Where? What channel?

lol they havent had Versus for a while. theres some kind of dispute going on with DirectTV and the company that owns versus, so whenever you turn to the channel theres just some text explaining the situation

These are all the teams? I didn't realize JP Lossman got cut from Buffalo. Darrell Hackney should be on an NFL roster at QB but i guess he is too short.
He didnt get cut. I think his contract was up so he left for the UFL so he could be a starter
And yea, Hackney is good. Dude would be on a roster if was a few inches taller. I think he was on the Broncos preseason squad a few years ago. When I saw him in person I thought he was a fullback or some shit lol

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
always wondered what happened to Craphonso Thorpe. WTF is Simeon Rice doing in there? figured he'd be retired by now.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess he's got somewhere to play next year if he gets out early and the league is still around.

n3vpcj.jpg

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I see eddie moten from the mike irvin show, wonder what happened to that big ass receiver from FLA, and that 5"7 dude that should have won the show

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wish the league success because a lot of ex-college players still following that dream get caught up...

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
..........Why the fuck does Jim Fassel look like Aleister Crowley on the New York Sentinels page :lol::lol:

Sidenote, I am curious to see their product, I just don't expect much.

dasureshot

Star
Registered
lol they havent had Versus for a while. theres some kind of dispute going on with DirectTV and the company that owns versus, so whenever you turn to the channel theres just some text explaining the situation

Versus Network is owned by Comcast Cable. I've got Comcast out here and we have VS-HD. The only thing I watch on VS is WEC but might give this a go.

Chase Bannon

Star
BGOL Investor
He didnt get cut. I think his contract was up so he left for the UFL so he could be a starter
And yea, Hackney is good. Dude would be on a roster if was a few inches taller. I think he was on the Broncos preseason squad a few years ago. When I saw him in person I thought he was a fullback or some shit lol

Yeah I remember him being on the Broncos also. Hopefully he will get some shine to get back in the league.

Something I want to add is I see why they gave New York and Florida teams, but I think those 2 cities are overloaded with football. They probably should have given cities like Bham and somewhere in Nebraska teams because they love football in those cities and would be more likely to appreciate and attend games versus NYC and Orlando (which is right down the street from Tampa) Hell add 2 more teams so San Antonio and maybe Salt Lake City can have teams.