The murder of Elijah McClain. (FTP)

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Maybe I am sleepy and it's time for my brain to call it quits, but did someone say they gave him ketamine to fight against his so-called psychosis?
If so that shit is crazy, because why would anyone give a person who is acting mentally off, a strong ass dissociate like ketamine, a drug in the same class as angel dust?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe I am sleepy and it's time for my brain to call it quits, but did someone say they gave him ketamine to fight against his so-called psychosis?
If so that shit is crazy, because why would anyone give a person who is acting mentally off, a strong ass dissociate like ketamine, a drug in the same class as angel dust?
Apparently, they used ketamine as a sedative. I believe up until this case it was normal to use it when police and rescue needed to subdue someone having an episode.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What's the deal with that ketamine??

Some Dwight buoy was on YouTube talking bout

How weed and ketamine saves him from depression..

I couldn't fuck with it but I'm curious as to why so

Many people do..

Now I'd fuck with some ayhawasca check spelling.
Or some peyote..because that's ancestoral right

Of passage. Is that ketamine from a purely natural organic source?

Have you tried it??

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
What's the deal with that ketamine??

Some Dwight buoy was on YouTube talking bout

How weed and ketamine saves him from depression..

I couldn't fuck with it but I'm curious as to why so

Many people do..

Now I'd fuck with some ayhawasca check spelling.
Or some peyote..because that's ancestoral right

Of passage. Is that ketamine from a purely natural organic source?

Have you tried it??
Nah brah, don't fuck with, disassociates, opioids, barbiturates, or any other drug other than a few safe psychedelics, kratom, or weed.
But here are some of the side effects of ketamine
"Common risks because
you don't feel pain properly when you've taken ketamine, you can injure yourself and not know it. Mixing with alcohol, benzos, or opiates is dangerous. Never use without being with other people you trust.Read more about the risksMixing drugsMixing drugs is always risky but some mixtures are more dangerous than others."

Here is a video of a few fucked up real stories of people on that shit.

Though in small amounts it can help with depression when administered correctly, to give it to a guy who may be on other substances is crazy especially when there are better and safer drugs they could have given him.

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Apparently, they used ketamine as a sedative. I believe up until this case it was normal to use it when police and rescue needed to subdue someone having an episode.
Damn near 20 years in and I can count on 1 hand how many times I've seen someone sedated. If I remember correct he wasn't even fighting and it looked like he weighed 120 pounds soaking wet. Shit still passes me off.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I get that it does have sedative effects (after all it is a horse tranquilizer) but it's highly reactive to substances like alcohol and other downers and it can (as in the case in the video I posted) can lead to cardiac arrest and even death.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn near 20 years in and I can count on 1 hand how many times I've seen someone sedated. If I remember correct he wasn't even fighting and it looked like he weighed 120 pounds soaking wet. Shit still passes me off.
It's funny how cops can totally escalate a situation with a person who has committed no crime in the first place.

The cops got physical with him first, because he didn't want to stop to talk to them. He just wanted to go home.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get that it does have sedative effects (after all it is a horse tranquilizer) but it's highly reactive to substances like alcohol and other downers and it can (as in the case in the video I posted) can lead to cardiac arrest and even death.
I believe in his case, they simply gave him too much. I don't think they found any other substances in his body that would react with the ketamine.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I believe in his case, they simply gave him too much. I don't think they found any other substances in his body that would react with the ketamine.
Hypothetically speaking, what if he already had Ketamine in his system and it was the reason why he was acting strange, then they give him more on top of that shit. :smh:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
F8Sm4m1XAAA7l8D