The Mike Vick Dogs on TV Tonight!!!

mrfreekydeeky

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Just a heads up, airing on the National Geographic Channel, a no-kill shelter in Utah will show that even once fighting Pit Bulls can possibly be rehabilitated and reintroduced to other dogs, even families for adoption....

Will keep you posted!!!!

PinoleroNicoya85

Star
Registered
They have the Dog Whisperer on National Geographic, why didn't they just give them to Cesar Milan?

cesar-millan-and-daddy-dog-whisperer-pit-bull-rapper-redman.jpg

:lol:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Appreciate the heads up fam. I'm a pit owner myself and i've always believed these dogs can be trained to do anything. They're a special breed, abused by man.

Though Mike Vick abused their gifts, I believe rehab is possible for some of these animals. Should be a good look.

Peace.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
They have the Dog Whisperer on National Geographic, why didn't they just give them to Cesar Milan?

cesar-millan-and-daddy-dog-whisperer-pit-bull-rapper-redman.jpg

:lol:

That's what I was wondering. I wouldn't be surprised though if many from Mike Vick's flock, head over to Cesar Milan. Dude is incredible with K-9's.

His pit in the picture, "Daddy" looks like a tough SOB, but has the gentle soul of a two year old. That's the most calm submissive animal, let alone pitbull, i've seen in a while.

mrfreekydeeky

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
^very good show...only confirms that it isn't necessary to put down Pit Bulls when they are confiscated...But many places won't invest the time or money and most people running aspca's and shelters are so indoctrinated about the dangers of certain breeds until they are convinced there is NO hope for these dogs....maybe now they will listen....

Last edited: