The Legacy of Benny Hill continues....old heads know what I mean

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
lets take that to task...

be honest ....

WOULD YOU OR HAVE YOU EVER LET YOUR KID STAY UP LATE ON A SCHOOL NITE TO WATCH A RACEY COMEDY SHOW THAT HAD BITS OF NUDITY IN IT????

ARE YOU DOING IT NOW??

AT 9, 10 11 YEARS OLD ARE ALLOWING AND KNOWINGLY LETTING YOUR KIDS WATCH WHATEVER THEY WANT ON TV AT WHATEVER HOUR PAST 9 PM OF THE NIGHT??

the 21st century version of how our parents raised us would be DO YOU ALLOW YOUR KID TO SURF EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET OR HAVE YOU NOT PUT ON BLOCKERS AND SUCH ON THEIR COMPUTERS AND DEVICES??

9pm is way past bedtime of 8pm. They're my children. Not my friends. With that being said I was watching The Benny Hill Show at 7pm. It came on before or after The Muppets.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With Benny Hill, as a kid, all I wanted to see was one nipple. That's it, one nipple. & Benny Hill was master at just about showing you a nipple or a nude chick and he'd obscure with furniture of some shit....lol. Yeah, back to looking at scrambled TV.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With Benny Hill, as a kid, all I wanted to see was one nipple. That's it, one nipple. & Benny Hill was master at just about showing you a nipple or a nude chick and he'd obscure with furniture of some shit....lol. Yeah, back to looking at scrambled TV.

Back in the days where you had to earn every centimeter in them perv streets.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Robocop, teen comedies that all were about sex..weird science, revenge of the nerds, porkys, can’t buy me love, etc everything was basically about the quest to get some ass

Weird science, Porkys pt. 1, 2, 3, Risky business, Mischief, all them teenage "quest for pussy" movies STAYED in rotation when I was a preteen

Benny Hill was the shit, chicks stayed getting naked for no damn reason...I watched all them late night sketch shows back in the day...canadian ones like SCTV with Martin short, John Candy, eugene levy and em..and "Bizarre"...the show where "Super dave" first originated.

but man when the showcase channel debuted up here with those foreign films coming on after 8pm. It was a wrap, seeing sonia Braga getting fucked repeatedly in some brazillian flicks, Young Helen Mirren getting smutted out in an old english flick etc. My parents had no idea what the fuck I was watching.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Perhaps that is the time it aired in your area. I was in NYC. It was definitely before 8PM around here. I had to go to bed. :(
In the 70s, I think it came on later than that.
If I'm not mistaken, it used to be on ch 9, around 10 or 11pm.

I think it would come on after The Joe Franklin Show. You had to be a trooper to stay up for Benny Hill. :D

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
In the 70s, I think it came on later than that.
If I'm not mistaken, it used to be on ch 9, around 10 or 11pm.

I think it would come on after The Joe Franklin Show. You had to be a trooper to stay up for Benny Hill. :D
It used to come on right before midnight, where I’m from, right before Black Belt theater. :yes:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
These lil' sin-sitive mfkaz can't handle Benny Hill. He's too "creepy" for this generation. He'd be metoo'd off the air before the first episode ended - and canceled on twitter.
Two weeks later 60 women would hit him with charges saying he eye-raped them.

I remember when being inappropriate wasn't punishable by death. Oh well.
The future is feminazi. :dunno::rolleyes: