The Dragon Prince - new Netflix series from creator of Avatar Last Airbender

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just skimmed through ep 4. Aaravos is a Beast. As for the show, I don't like the pacing. Too bad you have to check the website for a lot of backstory.

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
FQPTzXSUcAIJRlL

I wish more studios would do this right here.... esp when the shit is delayed. It shows that they have some awareness and appreciation of the fans.

Big up to them

Mr. Lengthy

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I finally saw the fourth season;I enjoyed it but man they should have made it longer.

On a side note; have you seen tbe last two seasons of Killjoys. I didnt see them cyz I was mad they got rid of Dark Matter. I want to see them now...lol @fonzerrillii

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I finally saw the fourth season;I enjoyed it but man they should have made it longer.

On a side note; have you seen tbe last two seasons of Killjoys. I didnt see them cyz I was mad they got rid of Dark Matter. I want to see them now...lol @fonzerrillii

man I’m the same about killjoys… I also haven’t seen them. I think I put them in my movie thread… if not I’ll upload them. You can’t stream killjoys anywhere. I think I’m going to do some other Syfy classics too because I never got a chance to see krypton or deadly class.

like you said.. the seasons are too damn short for the dragon prince.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Am I bugging or did this new season start like I missed something?!?!? I watched like the first 5min and had to go back to last season to see if I am missing an episode!
On their website, their short stories fill in the blanks

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
I had to stop watching this once they introduced the casual faggotry. For y'all who stuck with it, does it not come up again, or do you just ignore it?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had to stop watching this once they introduced the casual faggotry. For y'all who stuck with it, does it not come up again, or do you just ignore it?

It's ONE relationship and they aren't even main characters. I get what you're saying when it is main characters or apart of the main story, but it is background and aids in the story. Them being gay could have easily been a heterosexual couple. So it isn't like they make it to be: 'THEY ARE GAY AND YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THEM!!!!"

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have been watching this latest season at a snails pace! With the strikes going on I was scared that this shyt would be delayed for two more years.