that oprah movie 'beloved'

KLEPTO

Star
Registered
i just watched it:confused: the thandie newton character.....was that oprahs daughter or a demon/spirit........good movie btw..

:cool:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
That was some eire shit, if they were to make that into a horror film, it would have been off the chain!

DarkOne

International
International Member
The best scene in this movie is where thandie is alll naked and shit, whooo what a body , she could have shaved down there though. it is a great film which many folks have yet to see...

KLEPTO

Star
Registered
The best scene in this movie is where thandie is alll naked and shit, whooo what a body , she could have shaved down there though. it is a great film which many folks have yet to see...
:yes::yes::yes:
*waits for Helicopter-Funk to post link*

:yes::yes::yes:

plus Kimberly Elise is so beautiful

Kimberly-Elise1.jpg

Kimberly-Elise-cast-in-TNT-movie-Hands.jpg

elise_kimberly_1.JPG

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought the acting was great and the story line was good but the direction was some hot bullshit!

DarkVoid

The Devil you wish you didn't know.
OG Investor
i just watched it:confused: the thandie newton character.....was that oprahs daughter or a demon/spirit........good movie btw..

:cool:

Funny that you made this thread cause I was looking up information on this movie yesterday. I think that spirit was Oprahs daughter. I still remember that nude Thandie Newtwon scene back when I was kid. That shit was hot as fuck. :dance: