TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
She's a country girl fashionista with some tig ole bitties

FKy5GSgWQAIDGty

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Fuck all of the criticism and I would say the same thing if she was an ugly woman, because it is about time that we have feminine women at the forefront of women's basketball (even if they are gay).

We've dealt with (and continue to deal with) masculinity from women in basketball for going on 30 years, so much so that it's hurting women's basketball, and the women who play basketball secretly know this and won't admit it.

I'm sure there's a lot of dykes playing women's softball but the fact that they don't look like John Kruk makes enjoying women's softball much easier.

Last edited:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck all of the criticism and I would say the same thing if she was an ugly woman, because it is about time that we have feminine women at the forefront of women's basketball (even if they are gay).

We've dealt with (and continue to deal with) masculinity from women in basketball for going on 30 years, so much so that it's hurting the women's basketball, and the women who play it secret know this and won't admit it.

I'm sure there's a lot of dykes playing women's softball but the fact that they don't look like John Kruk makes enjoying women's softball much easier.
Agreed.
I'm not into women's sports in general, but the ones I will watch at least have attractive and feminine women like tennis and gymnastics.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I just read this Cynthia Cooper shit earlier I can't stop laughing lol.
Cynthia was a couple of years ahead of me in school. I ain't surprised at all as to what comes out of her mouth.

I thought she was a lesbian back then. I was surprised when I heard that she'd married a man.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Cynthia was a couple of years ahead of me in school. I ain't surprised at all as to what comes out of her mouth.

I thought she was a lesbian back then. I was surprised when I heard that she'd married a man.
I mean she basically is a female jordan and reading what she's accused of saying she sounds like a female Jordan lol. It sounds like she's stuck mentally in her playing days lol.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Looks like she would be down for whateva

Wow. WTF? I thought she might be a little freaky, but I had no idea...

...even though the freak part is true (and I'd still hit, BTW), her behavior is inappropriate as a coach. Not good example setting from a Hall-of-Famer.

Also, I'm not paying to read an article, fam.