Ted Nugent: ‘If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will be dead

nittie

Star
Registered
Re: Ted Nugent: ‘If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will be d

Good question.

Here's an example of "specifically"

To me, they don't symbolize anything but if they did, it would be the Presidency moving into the TV age.

Forget about the teleprompter ok. lol you all been going on about it for almost a week now lol let it go.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Ted Nugent: ‘If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will be d

Forget about the teleprompter ok. lol you all been going on about it for almost a week now lol let it go.

Even you don't know why you brought it up!

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

Bruh? Hmm who else uses this term on the regular. Don't know who the usual suspects are do you. lol You are not a honest broker are you Dave.

I'm very much a honest broker and you can't show otherwise.

I don't know who else says "bruh" but I would wager they're as Southern as I am.

What is your point? You have some "usual suspects", I don't so I don't know who you would be referring to. Type some names out. Make the effort to be plain spoken and direct.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

That's a tapout. As soon as you ask for specifics, they want to move on.
Not unexpected.

nittie

Star
Registered

Look the teleprompter is not the issue it's about how money controls everything now. Go back to 64 when Kennedy won the debates because he look good and talked a mean game on tv some also suggest he was the first bought president it's been down hill every since.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's a tapout. As soon as you ask for specifics, they want to move on.
Not unexpected.

Yet they claim that politicians have no answers. They have no specific questions.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Okay.
:rolleyes::hmm:

What I was talking about was a teleprompter. If in all that looking at the forest you missed that tree, that's on you.

norway_spiral.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

Look the teleprompter is not the issue it's about how money controls everything now. Go back to 64 when Kennedy won the debates because he look good and talked a mean game on tv some also suggest he was the first bought president it's been down hill every since.

:confused:

I don't see the connection. Kennedy won those debates more on his physical appeal and charisma but I don't see how that equates to him being any more compromised than any of his predecessors.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Priceless ! ! !

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
And he did it again, dammit!

Confession: Things are going haywire at my office this morning/today (of course, its Monday); but the exchange above seriously had me LMAO, for real !!!!

Thanks for the humor. Seriously. The internet rarely provides that kind of comic relief.

nittie

Star
Registered

:confused:

I don't see the connection. Kennedy won those debates more on his physical appeal and charisma but I don't see how that equates to him being any more compromised than any of his predecessors.

Mob money is how he was more compromised lol.

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

Confession: Things are going haywire at my office this morning/today (of course, its Monday); but the exchange above seriously had me LMAO, for real !!!!

Thanks for the humor. Seriously. The internet rarely provides that kind of comic relief.

I try to make it fun for everybody, even the lurkers. :D

Mob money is how he was more compromised lol.

How do you know the Mob wasn't connected before? Was Kennedy better to them than previous Administrations?
You're overthinking and underthinking at the same time and that is, admittedly, quite impressive.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

I don't know who else says "bruh" but I would wager they're as Southern as I am.

You can betcha the Central Gulf Coast you got that right ! ! !

`

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Bruh? Hmm who else uses this term on the regular. Don't know who the usual suspects are do you. lol You are not a honest broker are you Dave.

Bruh, FYI, you didn't hit me with that rock you tried to throw; I caught that SOB and served it back atcha.

:)

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

Bruh, FYI, you didn't hit me with that rock you tried to throw; I caught that SOB and served it back atcha.

:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I had no idea who he was referring to. Good return serve, Arthur Ashe.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Hell, LOL, I wasn't sure but I use the term often. If he was talking about me he could have just called me out, I would have confessed. LOL. Though, I probably wouldn't have understood the point -- but I would have raised my hand as a usual suspect (who usually doesn't understand his point).

:lol:

Majestic Lion

fidélité à la mort
Registered

LOL @ all this. Nittie's dedication to tunnel-vision is unwavering.

Lamarr

Star
Registered

Where ya at Lamarr!? True believers!

In this thread, the only thing I believe is Nugent has got to be a jackazz for supporting the anti-gun candidate, Mitt Romney.

These so-called "conservatives" are again being deceived.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

In this thread, the only thing I believe is Nugent has got to be a jackazz for supporting the anti-gun candidate, Mitt Romney.

These so-called "conservatives" are again being deceived.

You're part of the cult called Ron Paul. May be you're being deceived!

Lamarr

Star
Registered

You're part of the cult called Ron Paul. May be you're being deceived!

Cult? Na

I think for myself, I don't need the govt to tell me how to think.

nittie

Star
Registered

Hell, LOL, I wasn't sure but I use the term often. If he was talking about me he could have just called me out, I would have confessed. LOL. Though, I probably wouldn't have understood the point -- but I would have raised my hand as a usual suspect (who usually doesn't understand his point).

:lol:

And what don't you understand cult leader lol.

nittie

Star
Registered

LOL @ all this. Nittie's dedication to tunnel-vision is unwavering.

This is permanent no joke if you knew what you are doing to yourself I'd like to believe you would log off and never come back.

xfl

Potential Star
Registered

The Nug is a gas bag.

Majestic Lion

fidélité à la mort
Registered

... I'd like to believe you would log off and never come back.

Feel free to explain yourself without the threats and posturing, because this is not going to happen.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Later posts in this thread got far afield of Ted Nugent.
Maybe this will turn that focus back on his racist ass:

Ted Nugent used Nazi terminology, 'subhuman
mongrel,' to describe President Barack Obama

The words "subhuman mongrel," which Ted Nugent called
President Barack Obama, were used by the Nazis to "justify the genocide of the Jewish community."

20110701ted-246x300.jpg

spacer.gif

Ted Nugent may have made his name as a rock musician, but today he increasingly is known for his controversial comments about President Barack Obama. At a January gun expo in Las Vegas, Nugent described Obama as "a communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured, subhuman mongrel."

Nugent now is campaigning with Texas Republican gubernatorial candidate Greg Abbott. This led CNN’s Wolf Blitzer to question whether the Abbott campaign understands the history of such language. (Abbott has not distanced himself from Nugent.)

"That’s what the Nazis called Jews to justify the genocide of the Jewish community," Blitzer said in a Feb. 18, 2014, interview. "They called them untermenschen, subhuman mongrels. If you read some of the literature that the Nazis put out there, there is a long history of that specific phrase he used involving the president of the United States."

Blitzer’s interview made waves through the political world, so we wanted to check his assertion about the words "subhuman mongrel."

In his CNN interview, Blitzer cited the work of Nazi party official Julius Streicher. But our research shows Blitzer is correct well beyond an individual Nazi party official. The words subhuman and mongrel were used interchangeably but generally had the same derogatory meaning.

David Myers, a historian at the University of California at Los Angeles, said Adolph Hitler used the word "untermensch" or subhuman in his book Mein Kampf in 1925.

"From that point forward, it was part of the Nazi lexicon," Myers said. "That and ‘mischling’ or mongrel, were intoned with daily regularity by the Nazi propaganda machine."

The man Blitzer mentioned, Streicher, was an early Nazi party leader in Nuremberg and Franconia and a fierce anti-Semite. In the mid 1920s, he began publishing a tabloid aimed at the working class called Der Sturmer, "The Attacker." The front of each edition carried the slogan, "The Jews are our misfortune."

In 1935, Der Sturmer carried a student essay that parrotted the teaching materials in the classroom. Here is the English translation:

"Regrettably, there are still many people today who say: Even the Jews are creatures of God. Therefore you must respect them. But we say: Vermin are animals too, but we exterminate them just the same. The Jew is a mongrel. He has hereditary tendencies from Aryans, Asiatics, Negroes, and from the Mongolians. Evil always preponderates in the case of a mongrel."

In 1899, the English anti-Semite Houston Stewart Chamberlain wrote extensively about physical characteristics and race. He claimed "the Semites belong to the mulatto class, a transition stage between black and white" and were "a mongrel race which always retains this mongrel character."

In 1942, the Nazis printed an infamous pamphlet, Der Untermensch, which translates to "subhuman." The Holocaust Research Project translation provides this front panel quote from the head of the German SS, Heinrich Himmler:

"As long as there have been men on the Earth, the struggle between man and the subhuman will be the historic rule; the Jewish-led struggle against the mankind, as far back as we can look, is part of the natural course of life on our planet. One can be convinced with full certainty that this struggle for life and death is just as much a law of nature as is the struggle of an infection to corrupt a healthy body."

Mark Roseman, director of the Borns Jewish Studies Program at Indiana University, said the German word for subhuman, untermensch, did not tend to be used by the Nazis in the adjectival form. So the words weren't often used in combination.

"But the underlying claim, namely, that Nazi policies were preceded, facilitated, and accompanied by language that compared Jews to animals, and declared them to be subhuman, is of course absolutely correct," Roseman said.

Our ruling

politifact%2Fphotos%2FWolf_and_Texas.jpg

Blitzer said the words "subhuman mongrel" were used by the Nazis to "justify the genocide of the Jewish community." We found ample evidence that the Nazis used those words -- in their own language -- to repeatedly describe Jewish people in the build-up to the Holocaust.

rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

We rate his statement True.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...litzer-ted-nugent-used-nazi-terminology-subh/

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Wolf Blitzer Detailed Rant On Nazi Origins
of Ted Nugent Subhuman Mongrel

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DE1beL2la48" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Blitzer then went deep on Nugent’s remarks, telling Slater, “As
someone who has studied the Holocaust and studied World War II,
I went back and we checked, and during World War II, Julius
Streicher, this is what he would say about the Jews in justifying
the genocide of the Jewish people: ‘The Jew is a mongrel. He has
hereditary tendencies from Aryans, Asiatics, Negroes, and from
the Mongolians. Evil always preponderates in the case of a
mongrel.’”

“That’s the history of that phrase,” Blitzer continued. “And (a)
I wonder if Ted Nugent himself knows that history, the use of
that phrase; but (b) the Republicans in Texas who are welcoming
him on the campaign trail and saying, ‘You know what, he’s using
some outspoken language, that’s Ted Nugent’ — do they know what
this means to so many people out there?”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/blitzer-...ins-of-nugents-subhuman-mongrel-obama-remark/

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Why are the so-called conservatives, especially the
Black conservatives, so silent with respect to this guy ???

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why are the so-called conservatives, especially the
Black conservatives, so silent with respect to this guy ???

For the same reason "Black conservatives" are silent about the Zimmerman and Dunn cases.