BGOL Investor
asset.jpg

"Imma stick my hand in it"

:lol::lol:

That video was funnney :D

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
That ass is so heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavy..:eek:..she gotta get tired carrying that mothafucka around. :yes:

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
:dance::dance::dance:That video made me a believer props. We still need either a nude or a good g-string shot though.:lol::lol::D:yes::yes::yes: All of the brothas are going to flying to the Dominican Republic like crazy now trying to find their own Tahiry. Brazil is now number two thanks to this broad.;)

SNYC

Lurking. I'm on that other board
Registered
it's about to be sunny and in the 80's these next few days in nyc. so there's gonna be a bunch of tahiry's walking around :yes:

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
Come on fellas, her face is beyond average. I see a face like hers everday. Granted, she has a big ass but she's nowhere near a 10. She's like a 6. Ya'll niggas only look at the ass and that's why ya'll stay getting hit with child support papers-looking at the physical and not the inside.

Deltronz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pretty good spread. They did go a little nuts on the Photoshop, but that'll never change for mainstream magazines, so I guess it's beating a dead horse at this point complaining about it.

Come on fellas, her face is beyond average. I see a face like hers everday. Granted, she has a big ass but she's nowhere near a 10. She's like a 6. Ya'll niggas only look at the ass and that's why ya'll stay getting hit with child support papers-looking at the physical and not the inside.

It's funny you sort of contradict yourself. You explain how her face is average, but her ass is big, and it's based off of ass some are giving her 10 ratings. But the face comment suggests that there are those with much better faces, and thus more worthy of a 10 rating. And then you throw that all to shit by saying "looking at the physical and not the inside."

Who in here, or in any other post, talked about knowing this broad personally? Clearly we're just talking about how good she looks on the outside. If you have insight on her personality, feel free to share.