Stay behind the camera, or be in front of it???

jediofthefeet

Potential Star
Registered
OK, I finally did it, and I love it!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYHsnO6bCyXMeVwUh2Z67bw

The thing is I wonder if I am better off attracting viewers and subscribers by staying as anonymous interviewer, or being in front of camera and joining my guests?

I see lots of guys racking up the views, getting subs, and earning ad revenue through the YouTube Partnership Program [which just raised the barrier to entry to astronomical levels in January because of the guy who filmed the suicide victim and posted it to his channel] because they are in front of the camera, and engaging with their guests. Hey, some of them actually get makeouts on camera!

What are you thoughts? I want to keep the focus on my street celebrities. I am also taking a cue from the Bang interviewer/cameraman who never showed his face on camera. He later started his own form of Bang Bus.

Also, I want to keep it family friendly. I know that if I push the envelope, I can get more views and subs. But I also want to be able to live with myself. So I don't want to embarrass anyone, or film them in a way that might cause them to sue my @$$. hahaha!!!

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Looks Good ! !
You could become the Goto person for all of Fort Lauderdale, FL