Spherically speaking...round things I wanna suck....round things I wanna fuck ...

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
@lightbright why are all of the gifs unavailable?
Something happened with my RedGif account.... nothing I posted in it shows up anymore and I can't log on to it.... gotta figure out what happened.... tried to log in a couple of times.... didn't have time .... maybe I'll try starting a new account... that's why I stopped posting pussy threads too :dunno:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
He violated their terms of service. Gifs of "grossly unnatural" acts, such as sexual relations between humans and animals, are not allowed.
And the board coon comes into a pussy thread to fucking try and ruin it.... ain't said shit to you in a minute, but I'll be putting my boot back on your coon ass from now on... ur about to get the attention that you been craving :yes:
:itsawrap:

Resented11

wannabe star
Registered
Something happened with my RedGif account.... nothing I posted in it shows up anymore and I can't log on to it.... gotta figure out what happened.... tried to log in a couple of times.... didn't have time .... maybe I'll try starting a new account... that's why I stopped posting pussy threads too :dunno:

do you happen to have any of the gifs you posted of @puppyjewelss or not anymore. Sad to hear

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
do you happen to have any of the gifs you posted of @puppyjewelss or not anymore. Sad to hear
Nah man that shit is too much to save... far easier just to make a gif from what they posted.... as long as nothing happens with RedGif where I made it it will stay.... last time I checked I had over 10,000 gifs made there... it was strange as fuck that suddenly I couldn't login.... tried resetting my password, even making a new account.... nothing worked

Resented11

wannabe star
Registered
Nah man that shit is too much to save... far easier just to make a gif from what they posted.... as long as nothing happens with RedGif where I made it it will stay.... last time I checked I had over 10,000 gifs made there... it was strange as fuck that suddenly I couldn't login.... tried resetting my password, even making a new account.... nothing worked

i can't even find your redgif account. It was the same name as here right? thats weird af

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
i can't even find your redgif account. It was the same name as here right? thats weird af
You don't need it, nothing I posted is there anymore..... that's why they don't show

fry-squint.gif

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif