So two of our employees decided to handle their differences. I hope you enjoy the laugh. This is just one of the reasons I love Pastoring in the Hood.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
So two of our employees decided to handle their differences. I hope you enjoy the laugh. This is just one of the reasons I love Pastoring in the Hood.

• Brenda Simmons
    You're awesome. It's great that someone can interact like that and they can still laugh at their self. Thank you and God bless
    Hide or report this
  • Walnut Napoleon
    Walnut Napoleon
    Loved this. This is how it should be done, with respect and laughter.
  • William Bolden Man this made my day ol pops showing young buck up I’ve learned growing up you never mess with a older man wearing overalls and a button up with work boots on they will make you look bad every time
    Hide or report this
  • Sharon Harris
    Sharon Harris
    O loved this! Appreciate the laughter in these times..Cause we need it. Everyone here looking out for your town's early voting dates and times? Just wear gloves, masks and take your own ink pen. WE GONNA DO IT YALL!
    Hide or report this
  • Domonic Draft
    Domonic Draft
    This is pretty funny! The only issue I have with this is the fact that he's telling the older guy where to place his hands. Let him find his OWN comfort zone. I think he would've won if they lowered the weight a lil.
Jason Bridgewater Dude reminds me of the barbershop guys from Coming to America!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif