SNL: Alec Baldwin Roasts Donald Trump’s Grab The P*ssy Audio Leak Saturday Night Live Cold Open

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
SNL: Alec Baldwin Roasts Donald Trump’s Grab The P*ssy Audio Leak Saturday Night Live Cold Open

Alec Baldwin returned to the cold open of tonight’s Saturday Night Live to skewer the highly-reported news that has rocked the Donald Trump campaign. “Are you not entertained?” he jokingly said at the top of the sketch, which was written as a breaking news alert to interrupt the Vice Presidential debate. And yes, in absolutely no uncertain terms, the cold open included Baldwin saying firmly saying, “grab ’em by the p—-.” heightening in the sketch only made it more outrageous, especially when Trump’s microphone was left on so he could appropriately continue his, uh, obsession with cats. Moments after declaring, “The only person I need is my VP Mike Pence.. I will always have Pence,” to Cecily Strong as CNN’s Brooke Baldwin regarding the controversy, Baldwin’s Trump is told that even Pence himself actually rebuked the oft-cited news story. Without hesitation… “Mike Pence is a loser.”during thje saturday night cold open, snl broke from mocking the vp debate to have donald trump speak to brooke baldwin to explain his grab them in the pussy commenbts that were caught on hot mic. watch donald trump explain his way out of the latest controversy

Last edited: