Should America Pay Reparations For Slavery?

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
The kid who testified before Congress against reparations - Coleman Hughes, has a good convo with a white Columbia Law professor who is pro-reparations. She sheds light on a bunch of facts I didn't know. Worth a listen.

Artist Monk

Rising Star
OG Investor
Black marginalized folks have given the black church over 400 bilion TAX FREE dollars since just 1980. The black church hasn't put even 1 billion of that money back into the communities at all, not one. And no one demanding the black church to do so either.

Giving us more money will only destroy that much faster. History has proven that we had cohesion prior to Civil rights, they figured out GIVING us stuff would destroy us easier than NOT giving us stuff.

Still works to this day. MOFOS about to play themselves with they stimulus checks not realizing it must be paid back in 2021,

smh.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve always been confused a little about this question...because if America is too pay reparations then shouldn’t Portugal, France, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Iran, shit practically the whole Middle East should be included if we are going to be real about it. Plus, what would be the compensation? Money & Land wouldn’t be enough.

Don’t get me wrong I do believe there should be reparations, I just am trying to wrap my head around how it could be done feasibily. Africa was ravaged for centuries of it people and resources.

I think doing what Ghadafi was proposing that Africa have its own currency in the world market and having it recognized by every country in the world would be a step forward.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I’ve always been confused a little about this question...because if America is too pay reparations then shouldn’t Portugal, France, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Iran, shit practically the whole Middle East should be included if we are going to be real about it. Plus, what would be the compensation? Money & Land wouldn’t be enough.

Don’t get me wrong I do believe there should be reparations, I just am trying to wrap my head around how it could be done feasibily. Africa was ravaged for centuries of it people and resources.

I think doing what Ghadafi was proposing that Africa have its own currency in the world market and having it recognized by every country in the world would be a step forward.

Amazon product ASIN B07XVF3X9D