Shady In-Laws?

RAULDK

Later Fellas
Registered
Never Include Or Invite Them Into Any Conversations Dealing With You, Your Wife, Your Kids, Finance, Living, Medical Business.

If They Try To Get In/ Start Convo Just Stop Talking. They Might Seem Puzzled But The Less You Say The More They Get It. Just Don't Be Rude By Telling Them To Myob.

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
Never Include Or Invite Them Into Any Conversations Dealing With You, Your Wife, Your Kids, Finance, Living, Medical Business.

If They Try To Get In/ Start Convo Just Stop Talking. They Might Seem Puzzled But The Less You Say The More They Get It. Just Don't Be Rude By Telling Them To Myob.

thanks for the good words.....

DolphinBoy

Star
Registered
Me and my wife live in the same city as her cousins and older sister. Ever since we got married last year, those snakes have always been coming around trying to force themselves into my personal life. I understand that they are family but I know they aren't genuine b/c they ALWAYS talk about my money and job. They have the nerve to get mad when I dont give them money. Her sister actually expected me to pay her rent just b/c I have a good salary. I let it be known that I will never give out money to anyone if I know that they are just looking for a handout and don't have the capacity to pay me back. Fuck them and any other leach. People these days expect people to give them money and whatnot just b/c they are related. Its sad

redemption

Star
Registered
Me and my wife live in the same city as her cousins and older sister. Ever since we got married last year, those snakes have always been coming around trying to force themselves into my personal life. I understand that they are family but I know they aren't genuine b/c they ALWAYS talk about my money and job. They have the nerve to get mad when I dont give them money. Her sister actually expected me to pay her rent just b/c I have a good salary. I let it be known that I will never give out money to anyone if I know that they are just looking for a handout and don't have the capacity to pay me back. Fuck them and any other leach. People these days expect people to give them money and whatnot just b/c they are related. Its sad

Hey man, u think you can help me out on a credit card bill. This aint no handout either, I REALLY need the help