Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) has been indicted on federal corruption and bribery-related charges

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I am not surprised I always was a little shady about this guy when he came into the office.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was trying to remember the other NJ Senator.
Harrison Williamson from Abscam
FYI

Abscam conviction and resignationPrior to a Senate vote on his expulsion, Williams resigned on March 11, 1982. Sentenced to three years, he served two years in federal prison as Inmate #06089-050, the first time in over 80 years that a senator had spent time in prison. Williams was also fined $50,000.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Below evidence Bob was trying to get thrown out.
Didn't work.
THAT and a bribery/witness turning against him, prob means it's over soon.

Prosecutors said FBI agents discovered $100,000 in gold bars and $480,000 in hidden cash while executing a search of Menendez’s home. He was indicted on bribery charges last fall that accused him and his wife, Nadine Arslanian, of accepting more than $600,000 in bribes from a group of New Jersey businessmen on behalf of interests in Egypt.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He beat the charge a decade ago and said fuck double or nothing. Get his ass behind bars please.
Yup. Knew this muthafucka been a piece of shit for a while now. He needs ta be locked the fuck up!!!

uw1tty.jpg

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
what the fuck does this have to do with Trump?
many ppl give a fuck when a senator is indicted
what planet do you live on?
some dumbocrats have to inject Trump anytime they feel they have to defend the bs in their party instead of accepting their white boys are full of shit too. some brainwashed coons think the white man in their party wants the best for them and can do no wrong. instead of acting like a reasonable adult and accepting both parties are full of shit, they live in this fantasy retard mind state that their politicians are above being morally corrupt.