lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
giphy.gif

Mr. Lengthy?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Bad move, this opens her up to all kind of exposure and criticism.
Why does everyone have to be a star?

She talks? :confused:
I was just about to say she held out as long as she could playing the quiet role, only way this works is if she disables the comments section and screens the callers beforehand because her husband is LeBron and then she has a wannabe NBA player son in Bronny so the comments gonna be brutal

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
I was just about to say she held out as long as she could playing the quiet role, only way this works is if she disables the comments section and screens the callers beforehand because her husband is LeBron and then she has a wannabe NBA player son in Bronny so the comments gonna be brutal
yep

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Every female blogger wants to be a NBA players wife, yet every NBA player wife wants to be a blogger.
Irony at its finest.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bad move, this opens her up to all kind of exposure and criticism.
Why does everyone have to be a star?
I agree. But shes played her role to near perfection for over 20 years. Raising the babies and representing the family with dignity. Hard for me to criticize her but so much for branching out as LeBron nears retirement

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I guess that's cool then. I have always admired the family vibe that Lebron & Savannah display.
Yeah I saw someone mention Ayesha Curry name but Ayesha Curry caught heat for out here talking about she want men to try and holler at her..lol

Last edited by a moderator:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I agree. But shes played her role to near perfection for over 20 years. Raising the babies and representing the family with dignity. Hard for me to criticize her but so much for branching out as LeBron nears retirement

This.

She deserves to explore her possibilities. Although, podcasting was a shitty choice, imo.

But what do I know? I’m just a weatherman.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah I saw someone mention Ayesha Curry name but Ayesha Curry caught heat for out here talking about she want men to try and holler at her..lol

People hang on to every word and statement when it comes to celebrities.

She has opinions I’m sure she’ll want to express.