Savannah Ga

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
All I know about Savannah is Narobia's Grits & Gravy got some good food. Check em out if you get a chance. Highly recommended.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where can I get erb around here? I will be here for a couple of weeks and it’s dead as fuck out here compared to Atlanta.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Where can I get erb around here? I will be here for a couple of weeks and it’s dead as fuck out here compared to Atlanta.
I suppose if nothing else you can ask around the campus of Savannah State for some tips. I haven't been down there in more than a decade.

BATMAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just seeing this thread: There is the daiquiri bar on river street (pretty popular), they also have City Market which is not too far and they have a lot of clubs there. Rooftop spot, they have a few spots underground. It's right in there with Buffalo Wild Wings and they usually jump on the weekends. I moved in 2018 and haven't been since but I hear they have a few more spots there that are dope. As always, there are young Thundercats out there that feel they have something to prove so head on a swivel.