Samsung Note 20 - Samsung Z Fold 2

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

got the ultra 512mb
120hz refresh rate
The Samsung Note 20 Ultra has 12 GB RAM with either 128 GB of internal storage or 512 GB of internal storage with up to 512 GB of external storage available through a microSD.

Dual SIM model (Hybrid SIM slot)
  • One Nano SIM and one Nano SIM or one MicroSD slot (up to 1TB)
    *Expandable memory only available on Galaxy Note20 Ultra.

can switch out my sims when im international

got the earbuds "galaxy live "for free
trade in discount & all it came to around $900 flat
6 month free spotify premium -meh

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Fuck a Note 20. Ultra 20 is the way to go with all you need. T-Mobile will do preorders friday Aug 7th. I'm in. :yes:

RuBbm0.jpg

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Samsung commits to 3 years of Android OS upgrades for flagship devices

Google Pixel owners are promised 3 years of Android feature updates at launch, while the likes of OnePlus and Nokia guarantee only two. Motorola, on the other hand, often commits to only one Android version upgrade.

Samsung used to sit in the same boat as Nokia and OnePlus, but today the company has positioned itself as the leading Android smartphone manufacturer with a new updates policy.
Every flagship since the Galaxy S10 is covered

The South Korean company has confirmed that both the Galaxy Note 20 series and Galaxy Z Fold 2 will receive Android feature updates for three device generations. That essentially means that Android 11, Android 12, and Android 13 upgrades are now guaranteed.

The decision also opens up the possibility of an Android 14 update for these devices. After all, if Google were to launch that version before the debut of new Samsung flagships in summer 2023, it could be included in the lucrative third generation of devices.

That isn’t where the news ends. Buyers of the Samsung Galaxy S20 series and Galaxy Z Flip are also covered by the new Android updates policy, meaning those products will receive Android 13 once available too.

Rather impressively, Samsung hasn’t left out its 2019 flagship smartphones. The Galaxy S10 lineup, Galaxy Fold, and Galaxy Note 10 series will all be receiving updates to Android 11 and Android 12 with their respective versions of One UI.

The news presumably applies to Samsung tablets as well, so the Galaxy Tab S6 and Galaxy Tab S7 duo should receive three major Android version updates.

https://www.phonearena.com/news/samsung-3-years-android-updates-note-20-10-fold-2-s20-s10_id126421

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody ever get one of those smart watches? How are they?

tS5zed.jpg
i have the gear watch 46mm didnt spring for the new one yet , not as excited for it, i wish they'd be bring back the gear curve version! i still have 3 of those in my sock drawer, theyre my favourite smart watches , battery life wasnt as good and it wasnt waterproof like the gear watch

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
i have the gear watch 46mm didnt spring for the new one yet , not as excited for it, i wish they'd be bring back the gear curve version! i still have 3 of those in my sock drawer, theyre my favourite smart watches , battery life wasnt as good and it wasnt waterproof like the gear watch
You think one is worth it for someone like Da Walsh who doesn't wear watches in general?

aTydNh.jpg

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

really feeling the buds beans earphone, the design is actually very forward thinking , ANC is cluth !! just wished they have some kinda control for vol and that'll be it !! i just got the nuraloop ( teh best sounding BT earphones so far!) and theyre dope! the figured a way to add vol to the eardrum dial

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck a Note 20. Ultra 20 is the way to go with all you need. T-Mobile will do preorders friday Aug 7th. I'm in. :yes:

RuBbm0.jpg
I just pre-ordered the Ultra, I got 400 off. It's gonna cost me about a G but with all those features I'm cool with that. Samsung should be ashamed of themselves for selling that Note 20 Lite for a $1000 tho, I'ma end up paying that for the Ultra and it's a way better phone.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I just pre-ordered the Ultra, I got 400 off. It's gonna cost me about a G but with all those features I'm cool with that. Samsung should be ashamed of themselves for selling that Note 20 Lite for a $1000 tho, I'ma end up paying that for the Ultra and it's a way better phone.
You did the right thing!! I'm on it at the T-Mobile store Aug 7th 1st thing!!

8s7XFP.jpg