Samoan Trauma... He's speaking on it.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
This is tragic. Although this is not unique to Samoans. We all have people we know and even family members who have "Short Eyes."

I have an uncle who was like that. For some reason, I just didn't like this MoFo growing up. Then one of my cousins told me that he threatened to rape her when she was 15. He told her that no one would believe her. She told him that I would believe her (which I would have).

My family couldn't tell me shit when I was growing up (I was 21 then). If they were wrong, I'd called that shit out. And, I was quick to get 'em up, too. She said that he looked at her and said, "Fuck the both of y'all." Then he left.

In my opinion, the worse thing that you can do as an adult is to rape/molest a child. There's a special place in Hell for those sick MoFos.

I'm sharing this because we have to get rid of that backwards ass thinking. What are your thoughts, Fam?

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
brah...my hoe ass punk ass daddy molested my sister and raped my Bitch ass Momma...and she still stayed with him... this type of shit.. hit home...
I'm sorry to hear that, Family.

Unfortunately... this shit is too common.

I met my wife when I was 16 and she was 15. We started going together in high school. The first time I went to church with her, she introduced me to her Uncle Gene (MoFo was a Deacon in the Church too). He looked at me funny, then he shook my hand. That MoFo squeezed the shit out of my hand. My hand was hurting like a MoFo, but I didn't say anything. After that, every time I would see him and we shook hands, it was like we were both giving each other a death grip but no one knew but us.

When he died, we found out that he was molesting two of his own daughters. They always had to be in dresses, and their hair always had to be done. They could be out playing and he would call one of them into the house. One of his daughters cursed him out on his death bed. She asked him, "Do you want to apologize to me before you Die?" The MoFo just kept looking away.

Then it made sense. The MoFo didn't like me because he had "short eyes" for my wife. I guessed he figured I was in his way. This Mofo was at least 50 when I was 16. My wife's parents wouldn't let any of their children spend the night with their cousins. The cousins "always" had to come over to my wife's house. So my wife's parents knew this bullshit was going on, too.

It's some sick people out here, Bro.

Last edited: