RULES are posted

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
I will say this for those who havent read the rules ....

Any type of harassment of any one that posts here on SOL will NOT be tolerated...

Let me say that again...in case yall thought I stuttered...

ANY type of harassment will NOT be tolerated

We will ban your asses with out a second thought. Let it be known..If you canNOT respect the rules stay the hell out.

:angry: Yes I am pissed off... :hmm:

Peace

BS2011

Star
Registered
Good. I hope they institute the same policy on the main forum cause I got about 5 or 6 really dedicated dickriders following me around. I'm flattered by the attention but it's not need.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
In addition, HNIC wanted this forum to be an environment where women can share their opinions, feelings, and hell even pics of themselves without the hostility that the main board sometimes fosters.

I am brutally honest on the board and the reason why I am is that so other women can feel less pressure about being honest.

If you take what you find on SOL and violate this "trust", you will be banned.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
In addition, HNIC wanted this forum to be an environment where women can share their opinions, feelings, and hell even pics of themselves without the hostility that the main board sometimes fosters.

I am brutally honest on the board and the reason why I am is that so other women can feel less pressure about being honest.

If you take what you find on SOL and violate this "trust", you will be banned.

Respect sista

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I will say this for those who havent read the rules ....

Any type of harassment of any one that posts here on SOL will NOT be tolerated...

Let me say that again...in case yall thought I stuttered...

ANY type of harassment will NOT be tolerated

We will ban your asses with out a second thought. Let it be known..If you canNOT respect the rules stay the hell out.

:angry: Yes I am pissed off... :hmm:

Peace

Wah the RASS :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmm never been to Atlanta whats good there besides you? I am sure you'd feel better if you could throw me around :D:yes:

Good food, good drink, good entertainment and good company. I can see myself releasing a lot of "energy" throwing you around. A beautiful sight indeed...:cool:

BS2011

Star
Registered
The HNIC needs to expand the authority of the female mods to permanently ban any of these faggot ass niggas from either board.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
The HNIC needs to expand the authority of the female mods to permanently ban any of these faggot ass niggas from either board.

They should start with you. Didn't you start that SOL hating thread. Now they turned on you yo ass running over here.:hmm:

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:D:yes::D you know saying stuff like that can get a girl moist :cool:

That's just one way of tongue fucking you, if you come to Atlanta, i'll show you a couple other ways...

Andre 3K ATLiens
Now, my oral demonstration be like clitoral stimulation
to the female gender, ain't nothin better than
Letting me know when it's wet enough to enter

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
That's just one way of tongue fucking you, if you come to Atlanta, i'll show you a couple other ways...
eh hem...I'd have no trouble telling you when it was wet enough. :yes: Damn if you continued to talk to me like that I do anything you wanted :D

:hmm: It don't geet that moist.
boy hush...:cool::yes: why you hating...I know you love me but sharing is caring :lol::lol:. Do you see what Swat calls himself...MANDINGO :) and you know how I enjoy mandingo.

ok, thanks.

You are very welcome Mr Genius :)

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
eh hem...I'd have no trouble telling you when it was wet enough. :yes: Damn if you continued to talk to me like that I do anything you wanted :D

That's a beautiful thing, I have an active imagination and I love it when a girl isn't scared to express her enjoyment. I like to get in a females ear and say nasty things while i'm fucking her.

boy hush...:cool::yes: why you hating...I know you love me but sharing is caring :lol::lol:. Do you see what Swat calls himself...MANDINGO :) and you know how I enjoy mandingo.

Let him know Ladyscorpio, you are just trying to expand:cool: your horizons. Open:cool: yourself up to new experiences...

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:dunno: I don't see a problem with these rules being enforced at all. Those of us that have been around know that if you go in the political forum poppin off at the mouth you will be dealt with immediately. No difference. Talkin mass shit and drama queen'n is for the main board.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
That's a beautiful thing, I have an active imagination and I love it when a girl isn't scared to express her enjoyment. I like to get in a females ear and say nasty things while i'm fucking her.

Let him know Ladyscorpio, you are just trying to expand:cool: your horizons. Open:cool: yourself up to new experiences...

oh my :eek: :eek::yes:

KINGFROMQUEENS

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what is considered harassment. is disagreeing with you or saying something you dont like an offense someone can get banned for ??? i ask cause i saw in one thread where one of the ladies was talking about banning a guy cause she did not like the question he asked.

6to0dp1.jpg