riddle *warning* IQ 120 or above

payday1

Potential Star
Registered
homie the riddle was hypothetical so hypothetically the person never existed nor did the situation so thats using a technicality on a technicality. Plus the dude answered the riddle so he thought many post before mine, I was being cynical dertbag!

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
no, it was supposed to he contracted it, and he got it because he was raped.

You're a fucking moron.

You said he "contacted the hiv virus without ever having sex"

Hey dumbass - rape = forceable SEX without the consent of the other party.

So HE DID have sex.

cbm_redux

Star
Registered
The operative word seems to be "contacted." One might contact the HIV virus several times a week in amounts insufficient to cause infection. The fact that he died years later is neither her nor there. That could be said of anyone.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Wait a sec, he never said Terence Moore was Human. Then he was a wild animal...monkey or ape that naturally have the virus but it does not affect them.

I'm not gonna clown you b/c im not that type of person, but you may want to check the first sentence of the "riddle" again.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the options for him to get HIV can not use on this riddle, then he died thinking he got aids ....misdiagnosed by a doctor?

bong!

Star
Registered
Maybe the AID's fairy left it under his pillow?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
LWGF3TH2DYG464SYIB5FLQXVVVBMWY5W.jpg

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Terrance Moore was a logical man, who believed there was an answer for EVERYTHING, until he contacted the hiv virus without ever having sex, without ever being born with it, or sharing open wounds, or sharing needles. he died years later.

how did he get it?

Breast feeding
Final answer.

marca

Rising Star
OG Investor
Terrance Moore was a logical man, who believed there was an answer for EVERYTHING, until he contacted the hiv virus without ever having sex, without ever being born with it, or sharing open wounds, or sharing needles. he died years later.

how did he get it?

if you want to claim logic
1: how did he get what?
2: died years later from what? he got hit by a car? fell out of a tree? found a rat in his bed?

i mean really you haven't said anything in your statement from which a conclusion of any sort could be reasonably formed....
but a whole lota guessing going on
on another note who the hell shares an open wound hell even a closed one

kenbgco68

Rising Star
Registered

how did he get it?

Terrance Moore was a liar who didn't want to own up to how he got AIDS.

Dirty Hubcaps

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
lazarus said:

how did he get it?

:hmm:

This message is hidden because lazarus is on your ignore list

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how tha fuck you gonna post a riddle with the answer being an unwilling participation in a gay encounter?? u should be banned.

Twiceasnice45

Potential Star
Registered
This riddle was stupid because...
1. Blood transfusion is a viable answergiven how it was worded.
2. It relied on me assuming "contacted" was not just a typo that should have read "contracted".
3. It was just plain stupid.

This thread fails.

Real1

Rising Star
Registered
:lol: it did now that you say that

I'm filled with anger @ the fact that this thread still exists
......and that niggas are still guessing.

Someone google the riddle just to make sure this nigga didn't fuck up the riddle AND fuck up the answer. He is going to have someone go crazy trying to make sense of this fuckery. You'll find yourself sitting in a room with padded walls rocking back and forth.

I'm leaving this thread. It's like having a complex conversation with my 2 year old....it's just not going to go very far.

This riddle is only for people with IQ's of 1 Ga-billion or more: Dave was dumbfuck. His silly ass said the dumbest shit out of his mouth. He only wore red socks. What does 1 + 3 + Apple equal? :lol::lol::lol: