Rest in peace... Sherman Hemsley

LADYTEE

female pimp
BGOL Investor
I hope tvone or tvland do a marathon this weekend, one of my fav episodes was when :lol:billy dee williams was on there

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What episode is this from?????? Damn he killed the walk off :lol:

i think thats the one where he was addicted to disco :lol:

LADYTEE said:
I hope tvone or tvland do a marathon this weekend, one of my fav episodes was when :lol: billy dee williams was on there

florence was wilding out :lol:

hopefully theyll also show the "George VS The Klan" episode..mofo at the end talking about"..you shouldve let me die." :mad::smh:

bluskyII

Star
Registered
Coroner: Hemsley Died of Natural Cause; No Autopsy

Coroner's office administration manager Irene Santiago said Wednesday that the 74-year-old actor had been ill. She did not elaborate.

EL PASO, Texas (AP) — The El Paso medical examiner's office says Sherman Hemsley, who played George Jefferson in the television sitcom "The Jeffersons," died of natural causes and that no autopsy will be performed.

Coroner's office administration manager Irene Santiago said Wednesday that the 74-year-old actor had been ill. She did not elaborate.

El Paso police said in a press release that the actor was found dead Tuesday and that no foul play is suspected. Neighbors say Hemsley had lived in the same house for several years.

Hemsley first played Jefferson in the CBS sitcom "All in the Family" and starred in "The Jeffersons" spinoff from 1975 to 1985.

http://www.blackamericaweb.com/ente...coroner-hemsley-died-natural-cause-no-autopsy

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Reading all this stuff about Hemsley, one thing has totally struck me.

Dude was a FAN of Progressive Rock.
I've been a Fan of Prog Rock since the 70s.
Especially YES, Pink Floyd, Gentle Giant, and Genesis (Peter Gabriel-led).
Got teased about it constantly in school.

Now my Black ASS feels so vindicated.
ROCK ON!!!

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Re: Sherman Hemsley, TV's George Jefferson, dead, according to TMZ

75584583167282766076.gif

Csmooth69

Habitual LineStepper
BGOL Investor
Re: Sherman Hemsley, TV's George Jefferson, dead, according to TMZ

Thanks for always reminding me to Move on up...Ashe'..and Amen..