Rest In Heaven O.J. "Orenthal James" Simpson

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Malcolm is spilling everything.

Simpson announced last week the former football star died on April 10 “surrounded by his children and grandchildren.” But according to Simpson's longtime lawyer Malcolm LaVergne, the 76-year-old father of four was a sole visitor away from dying alone.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
OJ is shameless, dispicable, and a narcissist who only cared about his image.

The shame of it is once he realized he couldn't function in the white world, he came running back to the Black community he didn't want anything to do with before he killed those people.

Most Black know he's a murderer. He was beating the shit out of Nicole while they were married. There's just this fear of saying it out loud in the wrong setting for fear of being called a sellout or Uncle Tom or some silly shit.

I wish his family nothin but the best. Like I've said before, I did not celebrate his death, but certainly don't give two shits that he's dead.

OJ represents a the biggest victory a Black man has ever gotten in a court of law. To kill two people and be found not guilty was unthinkable!
Good for him I guess, but I don't celebrate the man. I will always celebrate that victory because GOTDAMMIT, we needed that after all the foul shit that went down in L.A. back then. Rodney King and the cops getting off, LAPD's bullshit in the Black community, the killing of Latasha Harlins and then the Korean bitch gets community service! Black people needed that verdict at that time. Just wish there was a different actor that got the victory.
All this here..OJ was a coon and he DID kill those two crackers.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those murders were a drug hit. Faye Reznick(Nicole's friend had a friend that was killed the same way two years in San Francisco. They used OJ"s name for a drug deal. When OJ wouldn't pay they killed Nicole. Furman( the cop) was fucking Nicole and was known as "Nicole's cop." He was the first cop on the scene then they kicked him of the scene so he went to Oj's house where he put the glove. Threr's a book called "A Killing Time." It's the only book written about the murders with out a bias.
On my amazon book to buy list as we speak. Thanks.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
I knew about the book, but I didn’t know that there was a TV special with his goofy ass actually playing out how he would kill Ron & Nicole.

Who’s idea was this and where were his friends to stop his dumb ass?

You O.J. deniers are brain dead.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can anyone confirm that the victims had "Colombian neckties"? I read the defense said they did?
Google the crime scene photos.

Nicole's was almost decapitated. Ron Goldman had 1 huge stab wound in his neck with 2 other punctures.

OJ went FULL OJ on both of them.