republicoons on CNN now!

osirianprncpl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black republicans sell themselves to an ideology that they have no input into. Even though democratic ideology is also crippling to a sense...atleast it represents the aspirations of the majority of its practitioners, which "republicanism" does not, especially these negroes.

catalina74

Star
Registered
im not goin to the links but its crazy how cnn and msnbc are all on the attack of obama with all the scare tactics. these cats are running out of time and are trying anything to help McCrazy (I mean McCain) They know the show is over. They even had 3 young black men who were all for mccain. saying he was more qualified and our people just need to realize it. But we all know its a rap.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Barack is cool as hell but I got a strange feeling this nigga making a list of the coons who have came out against him.....

Doubtful. I think he has a better understanding of democracy (and the freedom to disagree ) than you do. YOU apparently wanna live in some slave state, under an emperor.

BIGATLPIMP32

Potential Star
Registered
all this has done is dispelled a belief i had.. i couldnt believe that slaves would honestly fight to remain enslaved.. but here we go.. u try to play devils advocate but damn it doesnt make sense, whites are actually playin a big race card here and then u have these stupid-ass negroes backin em up..

followup

BGOL Investor
all this has done is dispelled a belief i had.. i couldnt believe that slaves would honestly fight to remain enslaved.. but here we go.. u try to play devils advocate but damn it doesnt make sense, whites are actually playin a big race card here and then u have these stupid-ass negroes backin em up..
That's exactly what it's about. Trying to prove that they're different from other black folks. I could see if the Republicans had a reasonable team, but to come out like this is an embarassment to them and their families. They got played

Joe Grind

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when i saw that shit i felt like smacking that dude......them white mother fuckers was loving what he said about "take it to obama" ..fucking house negro

LANQS

Potential Star
Registered

Did you know that the Republican Party was established in 1854 as an Anti-Slavery organization with men who died to free slaves?? Did you know that it was the Republicans who fought for the rights of women to vote, and it was the same party that worked on the Emancipation Proclomation?? Did you know that Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican President??

Did you know that John Brown, one of America's greatest abolitionists, a "white man" who would literally kill slavemasters was a Republican??

UNU TAN DEH NUH READ!!

Which party is the real racist party??

kurrupt

Star
Registered
yeah they on there now, Obam bashing hard. One lady said "Obama said he is a man of the street..what does that mean? Was he a drug dealer? ":smh:
There is alot of hate for Obama...is scarey. Cats would think Obama did something personal to them.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Did you know that the Republican Party was established in 1854 as an Anti-Slavery organization with men who died to free slaves?? Did you know that it was the Republicans who fought for the rights of women to vote, and it was the same party that worked on the Emancipation Proclomation?? Did you know that Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican President??

Did you know that John Brown, one of America's greatest abolitionists, a "white man" who would literally kill slavemasters was a Republican??

UNU TAN DEH NUH READ!!

Which party is the real racist party??

It's obvious that the Republican party has changed over the years.

DaytimeEmmy

Star
Registered
Doubtful. I think he has a better understanding of democracy (and the freedom to disagree ) than you do. YOU apparently wanna live in some slave state, under an emperor.

emoticon_shh.jpg

Even though it's another attempt at you trying to be an ass as usual. Obama may indeed have a better understanding of democracy then I do but some of the things that have been said out of hate, he'll remember. After 5 deployments, 2 wars, 2 conflicts and 22 years. I think I know a lil about democracy because I fought for it. So YOU go fuck yourself.......:yes:

b98a86746c08480b2775d27e79d176ec6g.jpg
59043fedb006603ffa5b9d5d7893e59b6g.jpg