Remember that a tip is “DISCRETIONARY “

MASTERBAKER

DEMOTED MOD
BGOL Investor
672692770_935760169238034_3235658929229886038_n.png

Lysa Takacs
Remember that a tip is “DISCRETIONARY “ extra payment given to service workers for “GOOD “ service. I base mine on the quality of the service they deliver. If they are good the tip is good, if it’s not when that reflects in the tip or lack of service.

Shelley Ann
Lysa Takacs if I go to a restaurant knowing they get paid below minimum wage I will always tip! If the service is bad I still tip at least 15% to cover at least minimum wage however if I have good service I tip a lot more. Also, people need to be prepared to tip big if they are going to a high end restaurant. They need to know that it is part of the bottom line on the receipt.

Key Hankinson
How did he get the receipt back? Isn’t it a done deal once he’s signed and left? Lmfao
 
Michael Stephenson
If the service was like attitude on the recipe the amount was all that was due

Jamie Roberts
Loves these. About 2 1/2 years ago, I lost my dad. I took my mom out to dinner two nights later to a restaurant so she could get out and I didn’t feel like cooking. (She had stage IV cancer when my dad passed). So we ate, check came, I paid with my card but I left a cash tip on the table as I don’t know if they get their tips immediately when paid with card or do they wait? So she came back with a note very similar to the one above. I pointed down to the $50 on the table and said “thanks for saving me $50. Since you attempted to shame me, now I’ll just let you be a victim and we’ll leave”.
1f595_1f3fc.png
 
Back
Top