Real Talk Boston Is Getting Every Call

lgizzle

Potential Star
Registered
Imma Lakers Fan But I Know Im Not The Only Nigga That Is Watching The Celtics Get Every Call. I Know They At Home Court But Damn Even When Spurs Where At The Lakers Hm Court That Got Every Call. Them Niggas Must Hate Kobe Real Talk

I THINK BOSTON GOT 20+ FREE THROWS LAKERS GOT LIKE 4

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Here's some "real talk" ...

crying_baby.jpg

lgizzle

Potential Star
Registered
Yea They Go Back To La On Tue. Then La Hopefully Get Every Call But It Never Works Out That Way When U Got The Best Player On The Planet On Your Team

lgizzle

Potential Star
Registered
Real talk, Boston is outplaying the Lakers. Nuff said.

YEA THEY ARE I AIN'T GONE LIE BUT U CAN'T SIT THERE AND SAY THE REFS ARE NOT HELPN THEM. THEY SHOULD ONLY BE UP BY 6 AT THE MOST. THE REFS ARE THROWING THE GAME :lol:

kmillz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imma Lakers Fan But I Know Im Not The Only Nigga That Is Watching The Celtics Get Every Call. I Know They At Home Court But Damn Even When Spurs Where At The Lakers Hm Court That Got Every Call. Them Niggas Must Hate Kobe Real Talk

I THINK BOSTON GOT 20+ FREE THROWS LAKERS GOT LIKE 4

So goddamn true! I called that in the first half. Anyway, they still out played them, so 2-0 Boston!

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
boston DESERVES to lose this game.

they played "prevent defense" type ball yet again-letting LA come back from 22 pts down.

JIMMY SWAGGER

Support BGOL
Registered
Here the Lakers fans come with Boston deserves to lose because they gave up the lead. You should be mad at hte Lakers for not showing up for 3 and 1/2 quarters. Face it you dont have the defense of Pistons or the Cavs. Fuck outta here.
Where is Gino?

92e44e043e_ltpGinoTrak122807.jpg

There he is.

afokus

Potential Star
Registered
When Kobe & Shaq were winning ships they use to get all the calls too. But I bet you didn't notice that then did you. And yes Boston is getting all the calls. Oh Well!!!!

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont see how tha hell we only got 6 free throws tha whole game...Kobes got fouled on his opp, on that basketbal that brought us within 8, i eamn i can go on and on. Refs tucked thier whisles when tha Lkaers were on O and had like 3 of them shits in thier mouth with cheeks full of air when Boston was on O. Its coo tho, we finna take tha next 3 at home and win this shit on tha road in game 6

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Its coo tho, we finna take tha next 3 at home and win this shit on tha road in game 6

No way that L.A. is gonna win 3 straight at home over the best Road team in the league. Pretty much impossible. Celts just have to win one.

(Celts were the more aggressive team for the majority of the game, which is why they got the foul calls.)

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No way that L.A. is gonna win 3 straight at home over the best Road team in the league. Pretty much impossible. Celts just have to win one.

(Celts were the more aggressive team for the majority of the game, which is why they got the foul calls.)

We're talking about that "best" road team that didnt win a road game tha whole play-offs unil tha series against Detroit. I feel you on that one :rolleyes:

Phil hit tha nail on tha head at tha press conference, he said " I dont understand how a bench player Leon Powe can get more free throw attempts in 14 minutes of play then our whole team for tha whole game "..nuff said.

JIMMY SWAGGER

Support BGOL
Registered
People are speaking out of there asses with this 3 straight talk. If you know bball, whats going down in this series is what is expected. The Celts are the better D and rebounding team. Do you think the Lakers are a better defensive team than Detoit or even Cleveland? No. The Celts are treating this like a walk in the park compared to those two other teams. Phil Jackson can bitch all he wants about the refs. He needs to get his team to take the ball to the hoop and be more aggressive. The Celtcs do need to step it up a notch when the get to LA but they will be alright, just play with a purpose. How many more adjustments can the Lakers make?

daakcyde

Potential Star
Registered
i'm a celtics fan and they was definitely getting away with some fouls.... but that's how the NBA is, the home team always gets more calls.... and kobe settled for jump shots cuz in the 1st 2 1/2 quarters the celtics were on him like white on rice, that ni99a had 2, 3 shadows the whole game...

believe the lakers will start to see more calls their way in staples...

Big Lawdog

Support BGOL
Registered
i'm a celtics fan and they was definitely getting away with some fouls.... but that's how the NBA is, the home team always gets more calls.... and kobe settled for jump shots cuz in the 1st 2 1/2 quarters the celtics were on him like white on rice, that ni99a had 2, 3 shadows the whole game...

At least you're honest. I can appreciate that. This was one of the worst officiated games in recent playoffs history. Boston shot 38 free throws, and the Lakers shot 10 free throws. Boston played hard, but the refs sucked the entire game.

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

See, thats what Im talkin bout. A Celtic fan that calls it how he sees it. I respect that.

Jedah

Support BGOL
Registered
even michael wilbon said the officials were horrendous and lakers weren't gettin any calls

clayizaiken

Star
Registered
why is this even its own thread? sup, they kick you cryin ass ninjas out the other one? game's over, I think you can go back in now...

charles-barkley.jpg

and that's why I DON'T EAT SHRIMP!!!

krownbrown

Potential Star
Registered
No doubt Boston outplayed the Lakers for the majority of the game. But gimme a f'n break with the zebras. On seperate plays you can clearly see a laker player being grabbed in the process of taking a shot, yet these same fools are calling that shit against kobe in the first half with those wnba fouls.

AND the worst part is im a fuckin suns fan and im taking kobes side thats how bad the refs were.:lol: